Worries

Chapter 5

I woke up and initially could feel the pain in my right arm. I remembered what happened yesterday and probably hit my arm really bad at the table. It really hurts so I should better treat it before it gets worse.
I put some ointmwent and bandages on it. I wore a big oversize hoodie so you couldn't see it and then left for school. I meet Suga on my way again.
As we arrived at the school Lee Hi and Jin were already waiting for us. "Good morning you two! You should be careful...if you walk together like that people might think you two are together!" Lee Hi joked.
We both blushed. "That would never happen! (y/n) isn't Yoongi's type." Jin said.
"That's...not true...I like (y/n) for the person she is...", Suga complained.
"Awwwwww that's to sweet. No wonder you are called Suga. But enough with the sweetness! We have to go to class!", Lee Hi took my right hand and started dragging me to the classroom and the boys followed us as well.
I wanted to scream because she kept pulling my injured arm. I somehow managed to keep myself together until she finally let go of it.
We all went to our desks and chatted until the teacher came in.
She had already our tests in her hands and one student had to hand it out to everyone. As everyone had there test sheet we were allowed to start writing down our answers.
I was right handed so I tried to take the pen with my arm but it was shaking so much because of the pain, that I couldn't hold it. I tried it again and again but it always fell though my fingers until the pen fell on the floor. Jin noticed it and picked it up for me. He wanted to give me the pen but I again couldn't grab it.
"...is there something wrong with your hand?" Jin whispered.
"...I'm alright...",I whispered back as I grabbed the pen with my left hand.
"Hey you two! No talking!", the teacher scrolled us.
I tried to write with my left hand but it was barely readable. I tried my best to write as pretty as I could and answered all the questions.
"When you're finished please give me your tests." The teacher said while taking the tests from the students. I were glad that it were over. Why did my arm hurt so much it was only a bruise this morning. It shouldn't hurt so much I think.
Between classes we had a short break to get the right books for the next lesson but most students just chatted.
As soon as the bell rang Jin stood beside my desk. "Show me your arm.", he demanded.
"Why? It's fine..." I lied and wanted to stand up as he suddenly grabbed my injured arm. I bit my teeth together to bear the pain. "It's not fine...You wouldn't be in pain if it were fine. Let's go to the school nurse."
"But we still have classes..."
" So what? What are you going to do if you can't even write. Let's go now."
"...but-"
"What are you two fighting about again? And there I thought you would get along...", Lee Hi said while shaking her head a bit. "We are not fighting. I just want to take her to the school nurse becaus her arm hurts.", Jin explained.
"Oh no you're hurt? How? What did you do?"
"Nothing...I must have hit it somewhere..."
"Well anyway I will take you to the nuts right now and no you can't go alone because you probably get lost!",Jin argued.
How did he know?
I finally gave up and followed him to the nurse.
As we entered the room no one was there.
"Sit down on one of the beds and don't move ok? I will go get the nurs.", Jin walked out of the room and I sat down on the bed at the window just as I were told. I looked up to the clear blue sky. Is it summer already?
After some time Jin and an woman with glasses and gloves entered the room.
"Are you the girl with the injured arm? Nice to meet you. Would you please let me take a look at it?" she nicely asked and I just nodded as I pulled up my hoodie.
She took of my bandages and touched the big bruise that got even bigger than this morning. I bit on my lip to endure the pain."Well you are lucky. It's not broken. It will heal on its own but you shouldn't use your arm to much and you should put this ointment on to speed up the process." she explained.
"Okey but how should she write with her hand now? She can't even hold a pencil." Jin worried. "Well for today you school go home. I will tell you're teacher everything. For now you just don't use your arm to much it will get better fast. It's Friday so you have the hole weekend to recover. Until then you're boyfriend here can take care of you." she joked.
"S-She is not my girlfriend!"
"H-He is not my boyfriend!"
we both said at the same time.
"What a pity. You fit together perfectly!" she laughed. "W-Well let's go (y/n)! I have to get back to class..." Jin said as he blushed. My head was about to explode of embarrassment so I just quickly followed him to the front gate.
"Lee Hi and me will bring you your things later so don't worry and go home save..."
"Y-Yes Jin...thank you for everything." I bowed. "No problem...bye then!" he quickly turned around and went back into the school.
I walked home and sat down on my bed.
I looked at my guitar and at my desk in the corner. "...what should I do?" I mumbled to myself. I can't do anything without my hand. I laid down on my bed again looking out the window...Today is such an beautiful day. I turned on music and closed my eyes. I fell asleep before I could even realize it. I woke up from an sweet smell coming from the kitchen. I got up and thought I was still dreaming as I saw Jin standing there cooking. He noticed me,"Oh (y/n)! Are you awake? How is your arm?"
"...what are you doing here? How did you get in?", I countered. "Well I came to bring you your things and I saw that your door was unlocked so I got a little worried and found you asleep in your room. So I thought I could cook you something while you're sleeping...",he blushed a bit."Lee Hi also wanted to come but she had to do something so she will come later..."
I didn't know what to say...did he see me sleeping? How embarrassing.
My face turned red and I embarrassed sat down on the table.
"Lee Hi told me that you like sweet things so I made you some pancakes. If you put butter first it will melt. Then you can put the honey over it and together it creates a fantastic flavor." he explained. I did it as he told me to and tried it. It was the best thing I have ever tried. Jin smiled a little as he watched me eat.
" Thank you so much! They are so good!"
"I'm glad you like them. I will cook them again for you sometime in the future."
"Cook some for me too!" someone suddenly shouted from behind.
"Lee Hi! I thought you would come later!"
"Well it went faster than expected. (y/n)! I was so worried! How is you're arm? Why did you hurt it so bad? What did you do?",she wanted to know every little detail about how I got hurt.
"I'm just clumsy and hit it at the table yesterday wile cleaning..." I lied. I didn't wanted to lie to them but I also didn't want to tell them the truth.
"You should take care of yourself more. Don't overdo it." Lee Hi hugged me.
"...Yes sorry..."
"Well anyway how about we go out and do something fun? It's such a beautiful day and I want ice cream!" she continued.
"Good idea Let's go!"
So we went outside to buy some ice cream. "Which flavor do you like the most (y/n)?" Jin asked. "Well I don't know...I like all I guess...I don't eat ice cream that often. What's yours?"
"It's classical vanilla! Really boring! I like fruit flavors like watermelon."Lee Hi answered for him."it's not boring. It's good!" he laughed.
Those two really got along well...it seems like she knows everything about him. She also has been friends with him for so long. I can't compare with that. What was this feeling I felt? Is this jealousy?
We bought our ice cream and stat down on an near park branch.
We chatted and eat until some girls from our school came suddenly up to us.
"Jin Oppa! There you are! We missed you! Why are you eating ice cream with these losers?! Didn't you have practice today?", they asked him. "I eat ice cream with who ever I want so don't bother and I had to skip it because something more important came up."
"What could be more important than practice? Well anyway since you're here let's spend some time together Oppa! We just wanted to go shopping so come with us!"
"I'm busy!" he blunt replied.
"...but Oppa! Don't let us go alone! Come with us!"
"Sorry but we should leave." with that Jin stud up and we followed him as he walked away from the annoying girls.
They looked at us as if they wanted to kill us.
We went back to my apartment and Jin apologized again."I'm really sorry but these girls follow me around wherever I go just because I have a handsome face."
"It's ok Jin. It wasn't your fault but please go to practice. Don't skip it."
"The guys told me to go as I told them you were hurt so it's ok. You can come watch us practice whenever you want, they told me to tell you too"
"Oh thanks I will come by sometime. Thanks for carrying for me again."
We said goodbye to eachother and I went back to my room. Even though my arm was hurt and I couldn't do anything I was really happy. Jin and Lee Hi care so much about me I should give them something in return but what could I give them?
I thought for a while but I couldn't come up with anything.
Well I had to clean at least a little bit so I did everything I could with my left hand.
It wasn't late yet as I heard my father enter the room. I didn't expect to see him this soon but I was happy because he didn't seem like he drunk much.
"...hello (y/n)"
"Welcome home father..." I put on a smile.
"I'm sorry about what happened yesterday...I didn't mean to hurt you but you know me...when I'm drunk I can't think straight....so how is your arm?"
"Oh its nothing serious I just shouldn't use it for some time." I explained.
"Oh...that's good I guess...then I will leave you alone." he walked into his room and watched TV.
Finally this awkward conversation was over. It's sad that our relationship is like this. I know that he isn't a bad guy but the accident hit him hard...so it's not his fault right?