An ordinary schoolday

Chapter 3

As lunchtime ended we all went back to our classes. We entered our class but everyone except Jin were already here. We sat down just as the teacher came in to continue the lesson.
Class ended and Lee Hi and I parten at the front gate. I just wanted to start walking as I noticed Yoongi going in front of me.
"Are you also heading this direction?" he asked.
"Oh yes...let's go together then!" so went together until we came to an crossroad.
"I live near here."
"...so we don't live far apart. My apartment is just ahead."
"Oh cool then let's meet here tomorrow and walk to school together if you like."
"Yeah sure thanks! See you tomorrow then."
"See ya!"
We both went home. I entered the apartment and started to clean. Since my dad has to work, I have to do the house work on my own. As I finish cleaning I start to do homework. I have a lot to catch up to but I like to study because its the only thing I'm good in.

Later that night I heard someone open the door and entering the apartment. I could hear his steps clearly. My father finally came home. I got up from my desk and opend the door a little bit to peek outside into the hallway. I could smell that he was drunk again as he was already lying on his bed in his room watching TV.
It makes me sad, that I can't really see my father because of all the work and his bad drinking habits. I know if I would go to him now he would probably beat me up and so I don't want to risk it.
I finish my studies and fall into my bed looking out the window with my favourite music on quietly in the background.
When I lay here like this it feels like the world would stop spinning and my heart just feels at ease. All my worries are just gone and I just watch the starts sparkle in the distance until I fall asleep.

The next morning I meet up with Yoongi just as planned. I made sure to be extra careful not to bump into street lamps again, as I casually talk with him on our way.
Suddenly I noticed again at the same cross road as yesterday, Jin waiting to cross it. I thought for a second if I should catch up to him but Yoongi didn't seem to have noticed him and the others said to leave him alone for a bit so I just continue to walk with Suga. He told me a lot about the school and its rules so I wouldn't make mistakes.

As we arrived at the school gate Lee Hi, Hobi, Namjoon and Tae were already waiting for us, but I couldn't find Jin. Was he really that upset about such an little misunderstanding? Well I guess I have a talent to make people angry. We all went to our classes. As Lee Hi and me entered the room, Jin was already sitting at his desk listening to music and reading a book. Lee Hi wanted to start talking to him again but I could hold her back. "I thank you for what you're trying to do but please just let it be. I don't care about it anymore. I'm already used to people forgetting me so it's no big deal."
"Ok if you say so..." she replied as we both went to our desk's.
The whole lesson I couldn't really concentrate. Why does it bother me so much? I'm used to people disliking me so why do I want him to like me so much?

Just as the lesson ended the teacher quickly said," We are going to write a test tomorrow to see how well you all understand the stuff until now!"
Everyone let out a big sigh.
I packed all my things and were ready to leave as Lee Hi came up to me."You know I don't understand that one subject. Please help me study! I heard you are really good at it" she pleaded. Jin was trying to walk away behind her back but she grabbed him by his arm.
"Jin also told me that he doesn't understand it so could you please help us study? It's also an good opportunity to get to know eachother better!" she argued.
"Yeah sure. How could I say no! You helped me so much already now it's my turn!" I replied.
"Great! Were should we go? My place is to noisy since my parents meet up with some old friends there...What about your place (y/n)?" I could see in here eyes that she only wanted to see were I live so I just replied,"Well it's only an apartment so it's small but there should be enough room for us since my dad doesn't come home until late so let's go....but don't get to hyped. The building is pretty old and the apartment is nothing special."
"We will see! Let's go!"

(^o^)/
(I hope you like this chapter as well if so tell me in the comments when you want)
Thanks for reading!