4.

Chapter 4. Alyssa [2]

Whispering did nothing to calm the beast. His anger only worsen. His eyes turned blood red and he pushed me behind him. "I hear the murderous thoughts you are thinking, right now about my mate!" He yelled angrily. Her eyes stayed narrowed. My heart thumped violently against my chest as her eyes looked at me.

A look of disgust pasted her face. I looked down feeling insecure about myself. The only other people who looked at me like that is, Mabel, Mabel's friend, and the person I dare call mother.

"Your mate looks so young. Did the Moon Goddess very go so low. You won't be able to make passion love to her every night, like you so desperately want. You'll look like a rapist if you try. I feel bad for you. Can't screw your mate, but you'll always have me. We do make beautiful children together, and we could always make mor -"

"Shut up!" It was dead silent, once I spoke. "Why do every time I try to help the whores get away from my mate when he's ready to attack. All they do is make it worse for themselves! I mean, are so stuck in your fantasy life that you don't see his red eyes. I understand he's -" I looked at Zander. "Well look at him! I understand he makes it hard to breathe with one glance but c'mon. Go find your mate, and Zander Ashton Steel isn't yours."

"Ashton's not my middle name." He whispered in my ear. I blushed and rolled my violet eyes. "Shh, just roll with it. It's not like she knows your middle name."

Alyssa looked angry at my statement. But I met three women who just wanted my mate so badly, even though he had me and soon they would find their mates. But no they don't want fate.
So many wild emotions that needed to be released.

I understood that I was younger. But only I was made for Zander, even without sex. He has two hands, he can provide for himself for a while. Well until I'm eighteen, only three years. At least he isn't like my dad, forced into mating.

All my dad cared for was me. I would see his lifeless only actually look happy and like he cared was when he was looking at me. I wonder how he is now.

Alyssa's eyes turned a beautiful gold color as she spoke. "I know he's not my mate. I rejected my mate for Zander."

Cueing sad life story in 1, 2, 3 -

"It started last summer. I met him. He's a little older than me he's 35, and he's beautiful. But the only man I wanted was Zander. His name is John and he's a powerful Beta. He said he has a child he cares for so much that it hurts." A tear rolled down her cheek. "He was forced to mate with this crazy bitch of a Luna,"

"Named, Marie." We spoke in unison. Her eyes widen in shock. She was talking about my father. Last summer my dad had told me "I found something precious at the beach, but I couldn't keep her - I mean it. It belonged to me but didn't at the same time."

"Are you his daughter, Bliss?" She asked. I nodded. "He talked about you a lot within those weeks. It made me feel happy seeing he cared about someone so much. He was so sweet, so loving and understanding about everything. For once I felt loved, yet I only wanted someone who doesn't love me." She looked at Zander's face.

"I'm sorry." She said. "Zander and Bliss. Please forgive me. I shouldn't moved on and realized I was only a drunken mistake."

"Under one condition will we forgive you." I said, two set of eyes looked at me in confusion.

"Make my father happy."

-Author's Note-

If someone send you a cover with werewolves on it, and you were writing a Teen Fic. Story that had nothing to do with werewolves.
You would think that makes no sense to the story, right?