1.

Chapter One: "I'm afraid of..."

I looked at Zander Steel.

He couldn't be serious, he is my teacher to be crying out loud. I must've had a confused face because he sighed.

"Mister Steel!" I heard a high pitched voice belonging to my sister. She wore a crop top and shorts. "Why?! Why does it have to be Bliss! She isn't even pretty! Look at me," She gestured to her body, and I seen the look of disgust on his face for a brief moment. "I'm sexy! Plus, you can have me for free." The way 'free' rolled off her tongue sounded too desperate.

"No." That one word made her stop and fear crossed her features. He was shaking and my eyes widen with fear. I gasped, causing him to look at me with his red eyes causing me to move backwards.

His shirt was suddenly off.
Then I noticed, he was going to shift. Realizing that, it gave me no time to look at his God-like body.

I understood why he was angry because, of what Mabel said. But, if I let him shift my bedroom would be destroyed and so would this house.

"Mister S-Steel!" My voice trembling with fear. His head snapped toward me so fast I thought his neck was broken. His eyes so full or rage and anger. I reached my hand toward him.

Mabel then kicked my side, "Bitch! Don't touch my man!" She yelled angrily yanking me by my hair.

A growl erupted from Zander's lips and his eyes dilated as the color deepen in its color. His arms were covered in fur and his stomach (8 pack) was almost covered in fur.

Bliss, the strings that attach you to him is the bond...

The bond? I mentally questioned myself.

The mate bond... Zander Steel is you're mate. You need to calm his wolf into knowing that his mate is okay, instead of lying on the floor.

My eyes snapped open and I tried to get up, my head was throbbing from my hair being pulled. "Zander..." My voice was soft and he barely heard it by the way he was angrily staring at Mabel.

"Zander...!" On the last two letters of his name grew louder. His eyes looked at mine and I flinched.

"Zander, please you have to stop!" I say louder, his transformation stops briefly but his angry expression stays on his face, his eyes narrowed, his eyebrows furrowed, and his perfect teeth biting into his bottom lip.

"Lets just go Bliss. I don't care what you say no longer, we are going right now." His voice was calm but sounded very angry. "Hurry Bliss! The pack can't wait to meet their Luna."

"Luna?!" Shrieked Mabel. "As if she could be Luna." She rolled her eyes and flipped her hair over her shoulder.

Did she like making Zander Steel angry?! I might as well let him hurt her. Annoying stupid whore needs to calm her vagina.

His eyes turned obsidian and I held his hand to calm his wolf, Mabel glared at me and she fumed over our intertwined hands. He lead me out of the room silently and quickly.

All I carried was the stuffed wolf in my hand. He opens his black car's door for me and I entered slowly closing the door after I was seated. The car was nice and looked as if it costed millions.

Zander Steel was seated in the driver's seat, he put the keys into the engine and drive out of the driveway of my house. I looked back as he sped away, I sighed and put my legs on the seat, pulling my head into my knees.

Though I faced lots of bad memories there, I would miss my father. I didn't know I was crying until a small sob and few whimpers left my mouth.

The car ride was silent besides the soft music playing from the radio. I looked over to Zander, his eyes were focused on the road and his face was emotionless. The car slowed down and came to a halt. Suddenly his eyes snapped over to mine and I jumped.

A dark chuckle was heard, "You okay?" Not trusting my voice I nodded. He frowned and shook his head, he began to drive again looking deep in thought.
He sighed, "Are you afraid of me?"

The question shocked me. I couldn't answer the question because if I did, he would probably be angry. The truth was I am not afraid of him. I'm afraid of his temper. I'm afraid that he'll be so angry that he'll take it out on me.

"Well, in a way." I said, my voice low. "I'm afraid of..." I tried off, not wanting to finish the sentence.

His knuckles tighten the hold on his wheel. "Tell me." He urged.

"I'm afraid of your temper." I closed my eyes as I said that. To afraid to see his reaction. The car slowed down and suddenly he was out and he walked over to myself and I was out to.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere..." He replied. He continued to guide me through the long glass blades until we reached a place with trees and flowers.

The trees were endlessly intertwining into the heavens, that's how tall they were. The beautiful flowers were plenty of colors and were different flowers. The lake on the right side of the trees was sparkling because of the perfect sunlight that reflects off of the lake.

He sat down by the lake and just relaxed as I sat down next to him. "I'm sorry." His deep husky voice said in my ear causing me to shiver.

"I didn't mean to scare you. I just don't like it when someone talks about my mate." He said.

"I understand." I said to him, looking at the lake. He put his thumb on my chin lifting my chin up so we could face each other.

"Sit on my lap." He said, picking me up so I can. I blushed on his lap, his head on my shoulder as he sniffed me.

Oh god, Little Steel has woken up and my blush deepen.

A/N

Yay, updated!