hana ₀ ₁

🖇˖° hana !

lisa's povleaving the note at the ledge of her locker, screaming internally inside

lisa's pov
leaving the note at the ledge of her locker, screaming internally inside. hoping she would accept this time. it was a love letter to show my feelings. i poured all my love and affection on that letter.

she should up on time with her friend that she was rumored to be liking, but I still didn't lose hope on her hoping she would accept me. she told her friend to wait for her inside the school while my eyes were trained on my rubber shoes.

she was looking at me with an "are you serious face", i decided to speak up,

"i know i'll get rejected, but this day there's a little hope of spark that you will accept my confession." she scoffed and said,

"lalisa manoban will you ever know the meaning of no ?"

from the words she said my world started to fall apart and that spark of hope suddenly faded away.

"how many times have I told you i'm heterosexual ?" she said.

"i'm sorry but i'm inlove with my best friend, min yoongi." she replied to my confession again.

"I need to go i'm sorry, bye." she said sincerely. 

seeing her figure fade away build tears in my eyes, if only kim jennie liked me i wouldn't be breaking down crying now in the middle of the school garden.

"hey, are you okay?" the girl asked.

"yeah, i'm perfectly fine."

my crush is just heterosexual.

"i'm fine." i said giving her the best smile i have right now.

"sarcasm overload, hahahaha." she chuckled.

"i'm park chaeyoung. a.k.a rosé or rojeh." she introduced herself.

"i'm pranpriya manoban. a.k.a lisa." i said, introducing myself to.

"nice to meet you lisa, im new here.". she said.

"can you tour me ?" she asked.

"sure thing ! let me just fix my things." i said while fixing my stuff.

fast forward

"thanks for the tour lisa. i owe you a lot !" she exclaimed.

"hahahaha, Its fine. believe it or not, i have no friends here." i said.

"eh ? why ? you're so nice, beautiful, and cute! " she complimented me.

"haha, thanks ! i'm not really in the mood to make friends. they wanted to be friends with me but i said i'll think about it, my crush kept on rejecting me so, im not in the mood to hang out with anyone." i explained.

"oh. can i at least be your friend ? you seem so lonely." she said.

"sure thing !" i smiled.

"sorry but i have to go now ! my sister will get mad at me if im late, bye !" she said.

"hey, i just want jennie kim to be my girlfriend. ughhh ! fuck my life." i said in my mind.

i was walking through the streets when there's a car stopped in front of me.

"hop on lisa." she said. i dont know this girl, is she going to kidnap me ?

a/n : special mention to XxJenLisaislifexX for helping
with the making of the first chapter !