CHAPTER 7 (Edited)

CHAPTER 7: How it All Began

Flashback!
3rd POV
Fifteen years ago...

A three year old boy, and his 8 years older brother, they were playing outside a beautiful house, in the crisp summer noon.

The younger was playing with a stuffed fox, while his elder was trying to smash a wad of clay, wanting it to go "boom" as he preferred to call it.

"Dei! Naruto! Dinner's almost ready! Please come inside!" Their mother's voice was heard from the inside.

"Let's go, Naru! We're having spaghetti tonight!" The elder blonde exclaimed with as much passion as he usually did when it came to his "art".

"Nii-chan! Carry me!" The younger boy demanded to the other, reaching his arms up to him.

Dei crossed his arms, but eventually gave up when Naruto gave him the puppy dog eyes. "You're lucky you're so cute, Naru. Come let's go."

"Yay!"

Flashback over!

'No, this can' be happening again.... please... shit,' Dei thought frustratedly.

"Are you sure he can't remember anything?" He finally asked after letting the heartbreaking news sink in.

"Yes... it's been two days since he woke up... and the only things that he's been doing is either call Kiba hot, or how he dislikes ramen, and he almost called Chōji the F word." Gaara explained.

"And Sasuke? How's that bastard doing?" He grunted out in distaste.

"He woke up a few hours after everybody else left."

"Okay... but will he get his memories back ?" The blonde asked it for the fifth time.

"We're not sure... but, it would help if we try to jog up his memories though... he's gonna take a week off from school, we're gonna try and help him get his memories back."

"Well.. I think it's best that I leave.."

Deidara was angry, he had let this happen once again,  once again he let one of the people he loved down.

Flashback!

Deidara screamed. He was grovelling on the floor, ashes smeared on his face, tears rolling down his cheek.

It was all gone, everything burnt to crisp. Their home, their memories.

Their parents.

All he had left was the little brother he loved dearly.

He was broken and bruised. He lost it all.

He swore. He swore to find the man who did this. It to have been orchestrated after all...

His parents were horrible cooks and rarely used the stove.

Flashback over!

A few years after the fire he applied to be a soldier.

He met the love of his life.

He was offered a position so high, he could do whatever he pleased as long as he fought for them when they needed him.

His brother was safe.

Was..

And he was still looking for the man who did this to them. That man made a huge mistake by testing him.

He will never give up until he kills the man.

Meanwhile

"Kiba, do you have a crush?" Naruto asked Kiba who had just arrived in time to see him get discharged.

"Umm.. yes.." he answered ignoring the comment from the artist and took a sip from his can of soda.

"Okay... how big are you?" The brunette spat out his drink as if it were toxic, the eldest of the three was seen laughing his forsaken ass off.

"W-what?" Kiba said trying to regain his composure while glaring at the older male. They were interrupted by a nurse that announced that Naruto was free to leave.

Kiba thanked god for saving him from announcing the size of his you know what, preferably he wanted to tell the blonde when they were actually dating.

Naruto just sighed sadly, his newly found hopes crushed to pieces.

"Who are you again?" That was like someone insulted his art, it was as if an arrow pierced his heart, as if the ever lovable Tobi hadn't stopped talking for a whole day.

"It's time to go home, Naru."

A/N
(This is hella short.. sorry

Edited: April. 6, 2020)