CHAPTER 5 (Edited)

CHAPTER 5: Sucks to Suck

3rd POV
"Naruto's comatose." It rang in Kiba's head, over and over again. It was almost a month and he still hadn't waken up. The operation went well, and yet..

Naruto's body was doing pretty well, his mind not so much..

"Naru-chan..." the brunette mumbled in his sleep.

Kiba laid his head next to Naruto' head, he had been there for hours, not leaving Naruto's side.

It was very dark, it had started to rain heavily a few hours back. He was still groggy from watching over the sleeping blonde all night.

People had come to visit time to time again, it was mostly Naruto's friends, Itachi, Dej and Jiraiya.

A few moments of 'peace' later, shuffling was heard from the outside, like a stampede of oxen, it startled Kiba awake.

"Who's there!" He said to no one in particular, he was still slurred.

The door creaked open, an ominous light coming from the outside, lightning roared loudly making the enigmatic personas much more creepy.

A crazy maniacal laugh boomed from the outside hallway. The brunette however, did not want to admit he was slightly afraid by the  things happening.

He saw the colour red stain the floor.

"Blood!" He heard a yell. He stood up and cautiously opened the door. "Gaara, for the last time it's not blood!" "But it's red! And it's spicy!" He heard two people arguing as he opened the door.

"What the fuck! You guys almost gave me a heart attack! And I do want to be with Naruto, but not in the afterlife!" He yelled.

"Sorry, we brought pizza and Coke, and Gaara over here opened one of the hot sauce packets." Neji explained pointing at Gaara's mess on the floor.

Speaking of the redhead, he was starting to kneel down on the mess sticking his tongue out as he was about to like the sauce off the floor. "Bad Gaara!" Neji scolded his lover, who in turn hissed but stood up anyway. "B-but it's blood!" Gaara whined. "No it's not! It's hot sauce... if you so much get one drop of that stuff on your mouth, we won't watch that Tokyo Ghoul later." Neji warned his boyfriend, who pouted in return.

"Good Gaara." The brunette chuckled at the couple. "Come on in, Naruto still hasn't wake up, but Shizune said he's fine." The other two nodded and headed in, with Neji holding the box of pizza and Gaara the soda cans of course.

"For a hospital room this sure is spacious." Neji commented. "Oh, that's because our Principal, Lady Tsunade was a renowned doctor and was highly respected, that was almost seven years ago of course, but her successor, Shizune, continues her work. So of course Naruto has a huge room, he is her grandkid." Kiba explained to the two.

"Yeah, we know. We live in the same town."

"Sorry." The redhead and the long haired brunette just nodded in understanding.

They sat down on a conveniently placed couch, and placed the pizza and soda cans on a conveniently placed table, and they conveniently sat down. (I should stop using convenient so much, it's a bit inconvenient.) they ate their pizza quietly and drank in silence, or as quiet as it could be with a storm raging outside.

BAM!

The door slammed open abruptly. "Where's Naruto?" Someone with a cold as ice voice said.

"What are you doing here, bastard?" Kiba screamed at the raven who had just arrived.

"He's my boyfriend, not yours, dog breath!" Sasuke retorted.

"No he's not!" The other three simultaneously yelled. "You broke it off when you decided to fuck with Sakura's feelings."

"Look, boyfriends fight all the time so~" he was cut off by a knife almost hitting his face, but instead hit the wall near him.

"Gaara! What have I told you about throwing knives, and where did you even get that?"

"But he deserves it." He threw another knife just an inch from Sasuke's head.

"Give me all you knives now." Neji ordered dominantly.

"Fine." Gaara said and pulled out about 4 knives in his pockets. "All of them." Gaara cursed under his breath, but complied.

"Dude, how can you carry several knives in your pocket!?" Kiba said, not knowing if he should be impressed or terrified of his bloodlust hungry friend.

"Just let me visit him! He's mine!" The raven yelled.

"What the hell is going on here?" Came a both angry and confused yell. "Lady Tsunade!" All the boys, except Gaara and Sasuke, yelped out.

"What are you doing here, Sasuke?"

"I'm visiting my boyfriend." The raven said confidence. "He's not your boyfriend, SA-SU-WHORE!" Kiba mocked.

"Shut it, both of you!" Tsunade snapped at both of them. "Kiba, you are not Naruto's boyfriend, so you can't be possessive, yet." The last word rang in the brunette's mind, the Uchiha on the other hand, was thinking of a hundred swears and directing them towards Kiba.

"Sasuke, you're the one who decided to break it off with Naruto, you have no more right than Kiba has to be call my grandson your boyfriend." She continued.

"Now, leave Sasuke. It's been a month since he's been here, am I right?" The raven just nodded. "Then why the hell haven't you checked up on him!" Sasuke flinched. That was it..

The ever stoic Uchiha..

The cold hearted raven renowned for breaking girls' hearts...

Had an emotional breakdown right there.

Well.. technically no... he just stood there and tears rolled out of his onyx eyes. "Damn it! Why! Why did I even.." he muttered angrily. "Umm... Sasuke?" Tsunade asked the boy awkwardly. "W-what!" Everyone flinched... Sasuke stuttered... "are you alright?"

"The fuck does that mean!?" Sasuke snapped at them letting the tears flow.

Kiba was feeling guilty. But at the same time, "Well, sucks to suck, bitch!"

Neji just thought, 'so the Uchiha do have hearts, who knew?'

Gaara decided to sit down indifferently, watching the raven in amusement.

Tsunade just tried to comfort the Uchiha awkwardly.

Naruto just sat there watching it all unfold...

...

...

...

...

...

!!!

Naruto coughed, drawing everyone's attention. "NARUTO!" Everyone yelled happily and a bit dumbfounded that the blonde was finally awake.

"Who's Naruto? Also who are you guys?"

A/N

(You know that feeling where you feel bad for Sasuke?

Yeah?

I can't feel that.

Edited: April 4, 2020)