CHAPTER 4 (Edited)

CHAPTER 4: Sasuke, You Mother-Fucking Bitch Ass Whore Bastard

3rd POV (1 week later)
"Naruto..." the brunette muttered. "Kiba! Leave alredu! You've been here for 3 days! You really reek!" Tsunade said angrily.

"S-sorry Lady Tsunade, but I need to keep an eye on him."

"He's not going anywhere, he still hasn't even wake up! Go home! Tsume, isn't gonna be happy when she finds out you've been skipping classes, again, you know." Tsunade warned.

"Fine..but I'm coming back later, okay?"

"You need to go to school. Visit him after. It's not as if somebody's gonna attack him while your gone." She glanced towards her grandson's figure, he was finally rid of the machine that kept him alive, he didn't need it anymore, his physical form was getting better.

"I'll go." The tanned male left and headed off to his dorm to take a shower. He sighed as he entered him and the hospitalised blonde's so called 'little apartment', they had called it that for the dorm almost had everything that an apartment had. It had it's own kitchen, though the two only ever used it once, for the last time they used it, they almost burned down their whole kitchen.

He headed to his side of the "room" to pick up some clothes from his wardrobe. He swiftly went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When he got out he looked at his watch and saw he had only 5 minutes to get to class. He ran into the campus, half awake and half asleep. He zoomed around passing other latecomers, until he reached his locker.

He grabbed his textbook and ran to the classroom and opened it harshly, revealing a masked white haired man who only used his right eye to see, he appeared to be just beginning a lesson.

"How nice of you to finally join us, Mr. Inuzuka." Kakashi said clearly bemused. "Says the guy who's always late." Kiba replied smartly. "Touché, get your ass in your chair already I've got a lesson to teach, and a book to read." He had muttered the last part under his breath.

The brunette sighed exasperatingly, while walking towards his seat, which of course was next to his friend, a raven hair that looked like a pineapple.

"Where's the idiot? I know going to school is a waste of time, but he hasn't been absent for a week before. Where is he?" Shikamaru asked his friend, not minding the lesson.

Just then the brunette remembered, no one else knew what happened to Naruto, not even his brother, though that was because Deidara hasn't answered any calls from Tsunade. It was only him, Tsunade, and Jiaraiya who knew.

"Well, don't space out on me. Where is he?" The raven asked again, waking the brunette from his so called trance. "He's in the hospital." Kiba muttered, mostly to himself, but Shika heard him anyway.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THAT NARUTO IS IN THE HOSPITAL !" Shikamaru said a little too loudly, and of course everyone heard. "Naruto's in the hospital? What is it for this time?" The white-haired man said, surprising the Inuzuka who was expecting another student so ask that.

Murmurs spread across the room, people who knew the blonde had worried expressions on their faces. "What! N-Naruto-kun's in the h-hospital?" Hinata wondered to herself.

"Why?" Chouji said while munching on his chips.

Kiba couldn't answer them, he tried but choked in his words. "Well? You already disrupted my class, why don't you go ahead and finish up." Kakashi said.

He finally had the courage to speak up, "H-he tried to hang himself." He gasped out stutteringly. It took five minutes for the news to sink in their brains.

"WHAT!" Everyone had yelled at the same time. "Why would he do such a thing?" Hiata asked him.

"Sasuke." His voice was barely audible, he was engulfed by sorrow for his crush. "Could you speak up Mr. Inuzuka?" Their sensei asked. "I said Sasuke FUCKING Uchiha!"

He yelled the last part, mainly because of his hatred for Naruto's ex. That shut everyone up. They didn't bother asking other questions, because they knew what the raven had done to the poor thick headed blonde. Minutes passed, they heard the clock ticking and they just sat there awkwardly.

Kakashi coughed, "Well, looks like we'll have to finish this tomorrow class. You may all leave." The masked man said, "Oh and Mr. Nara? Detention, for swearing in my class." He added making Shikamaru groan loudly. Meanwhile Kiba headed to his next class, not wanting to be late. He listened to his Biology teacher, Mrs. Yūhi.

The cycle went on and on, that is until, it was time for lunch. He sighed as he headed to the lunchroom to eat, on the way, he saw his friends walking towards the same direction as he was.

"Hey guys." He said casually, as if he didn't announce that Naruto was in the hospital. "Is it true?" Ino asked.

"What is, Ino?" The brunette said playing dumb. "Naruto tried to hang himself?" "Yeah, it's true." The dog lover replied.

"Damn that Sasuke. When I get my hands on him..." a long-haired brunette uttered. "What are you gonna do?" Sasuke said mockingly without a care of what they were talking about.

"SASUKE, YOU MOTHER-FUCKING BITCH ASS WHORE BASTARD!" Neji practically yelled, ready to pounce at Sasuke at any moment, the only things holding him back were 1. His newly appointed boyfriend, Gaara, and 2. He would get suspended for attacking him. "What the heck Hyuga!" The raven said slightly pissed at the brunette. "Don't play dumb Sasu-whore." Kiba mocked the Uchiha some more. "Shut it Inuzuka!" He replied, "what's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong is, Naruto's in the hospital, because, well I don't know.... oh yeah, now I remember! He tried to kill himself because of you asshole!" That shut Sasuke up. It really did. Kiba, Neji, and Gaara walked away from the scene leaving a shocked Uchiha on the spot.

' I'll never let that bitch get you again Naru-chan... you deserve someone better than that asshole.'

(Edit: Now that I think about it, this is more of a filler chapter huh? But, I guess it's fine?

Edited: Feb 10, 2020)