I walk over to the counter and start texting Stass continuing a stupid conversation we were having.

  "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I hear Jahseh ask. I feel him push his body against mine. I blush as I feel his hardness press against my ass.

  "T-texting Laniya," I try to say confidently but since he was turning me on it came out shakily.

  He lets out a chuckle at my attempt to talk. "What's the matter?" He asks already knowing how he was making me feel.

  "N-nothing," I stutter again.

  "Oh really?" he asks and I can tell he's smirking.

  He wraps an arm around my waist and his free arm slithers down my sweatpants and passed the hem of my underwear. He starts rubbing me making me go crazy but once again I suppress my moans. He suddenly puts a finger in making me gasp. He pumps a few times earning a couple moans from me but suddenly pulls out and pulls his hand out of my pants making me whimper at the loss of his touch. I cross my legs for friction but the urge for him to do it again grows but he just smirks and walks away.

  "Please," I beg making him turn around and face me.

  "Nope," He says and walks away.

I quickly walk in front of him and push him against the wall.

  "Damn," He says looking at me.

  I drop to my knees and pull his member out of his pants. He looks down at me with wide eyes because he's never seen me anything like this and he's probably surprised since every time he makes a sex joke I cringe. I lick his tip and tease him making him get annoyed. I see that he's had enough so I take the tip into my mouth and bob my head up and down until eventually I take almost all of him into my mouth at one point. He throws his head back and groans. Before he can get to the point of cumming I stop and get up and just smirk at him.

  He breathes heavily and his eyes are dark and staring right into my own.

  "On the bed. Now," he commands in a low tone.

  The tone of voice scared me a tiny bit but turned me on at the same time. I obeyed and went and laid on his bed. He takes off all of his clothes and starts kissing me everywhere that isn't covered by clothing. As he kisses me he strips off all of my clothes. He kisses lower and lower until he reaches my inner thigh. He kisses closer and closer to the place where I need him the most.

"Please," I pant pushing his head closer to my heat.

He chuckles and gets the message that I'm getting impatient. He starts to lick me slowly and connects his mouth with my core. My eyes roll into the back of my head and I moan uncontrollably. He licks faster and faster and I scream out in pleasure. I feel a knot form in my stomach and I realize what's happening.

"I'm g-gonna-" before I could finish my sentence Jahseh stops. "What the hell?" I almost yell.

"You really thought I was gonna let you cum before I fuck you?" He asks smirking while running his hands along my body.

"Do you want this?" He asks.

I gulp and nod my head.

"Words," He whispers in my ear.

"Yes," I whimper out feeling the need to be pleasured.

He slowly enters me giving me some time to adjust but no matter how much time he gives me it still hurts since I've never done this before. After giving me time to adjust he starts stroking fast and hard. I turn into a moaning mess as the pain turns to pleasure and he groans loudly out of pure pleasure. He slows down the strokes confusing me.

  "Go faster Jah," I plead.

  "Tell me who's pussy this is," he commands.

  "Y-," I try talking but the pleasure becomes too great.

  "Who's pussy is this?" He asks again sounding angrier.

  "Your's!" I yell making him stroke deeper and faster than he ever did hitting my g-spot every time. I moan so loud that the neighbors probably know Jahseh's name now. His groans go louder signaling he was about to cum.

  I feel a knot form in my stomach. "I'm about to cum!" I tell Jahseh.

  "Cum on me," he commands.

  I immediately do as he says and I feel him cum in the condom. He pulls out and takes the condom off and ties it up throwing it in the trash can.

  "Wait Rose, was I your first?" He asks curiously.

  "Yeah," I admit blushing.

  "Good," He says kissing me which makes me laugh.

  I get up and go into the bathroom and clean myself and come back to see Jahseh sound asleep. I roll my eyes but lay down with him anyways and eventually fall asleep too.