Chapter 2 - School

( a week later, on the first day of school)

I wake up, thinking of the dream I just had. It was amazing I was back home in Ireland and I was with my family. It was amazing my mom and dad were there, they were happy again, all my family was there. We were celebrating a birthday. I spring out of bed and shower. It's like a 20 minute shower. One of my fastest I've taken. When I get out i straighten my blue and brown hair. I died my tips blue a while ago, I'm surprised it's still there. But I straighten it, throw on my Sadie moon tee shirt and my black vans. It's still pretty hot out so I put on black shorts. My car finally arrived so I'm driving to school with my gps. I'm so glad that I have a summer birthday, so many people can't drive yet and then there's me able to cruise. I grab my school bag that says stay rad with a trippy effect on it. I grab my keys and books and kiss my mother and leave. I drive to school without complications, surprisingly. I pull up and look around. Ugh omg . I'm going to get lost. I'm not going to be able to do this. I hate this so much! I start to panic. I don't see the boys pull up but they must have a couple minutes ago because they are now all knocking on my car windows. I roll one down. "welcome to hell, you ready for your first day?" James asks.

" honestly?"

"No lie to me" James says jokingly.

"Hell no I'm not ready. I'm so freaked out. I don't even know where I'm going!" I laugh.

" chill it's okay. We can help you. Do you have your schedule?" Jai says.

"Yah I have math with Mr.Samuel in 206"

"Oh you have math with me" Luke says happily.

"Well then if you have math with Luke why don't you just have him bring you to your 2nd class and then if you get lost after just text one of us" Daniel suggest.

"That would work if I had any of your numbers." I say sarcastically and then laughing.

Moments go by I have their numbers. I have to go to the office to get my locker number so Luke and I walk to the principles office. I get my locker number, and he wishes me luck. Luke and I then go to his locker then mine. I put in the combination easily.

"Wow most people have trouble when they first get a new combination. I guess you aren't like most people"

I smile. "I guess I'm not." My locker was somewhat near the math class so in the matter of seconds we are in math class. I walk in and I guess they've never seen a new girl because everyone is staring. I feel myself get hot and I know I'm blush really hard. The teacher looks at me and smiles. "Hi you must be Chloe. Where are you from?"

"All over. My mom works for a nature photography/journalism company so we move around a lot, I'm originally from Dublin city in Ireland. Right now I'm coming from Arizona. " I'm babbling. No one cares.

" wow that's amazing, I can tell you have a strong accent. It's different compared to the ones we have here, it's nice to have something new. I see you know Luke, you can take a seat next to him. "

" okay." I smile. Luke grabs my hand and pulls me to my desk. Wait omg Luke Brooks is holding my hand! Probably not the way I wish he was but still. Okay calm down. Don't fangirl. Calm down. I breathe. I guess it was louder than I thought because then Luke says "are you okay? Don't be nervous it's okay. The first day is always the hardest."

"I know, I'm just anxious. "

"So at the beginning of every year we do test to see where everyone is, now Chloe I don't mean to single you out but I know that you might not have learned some of this stuff. So that's okay just try your best." Mr. Samuel announces. I really wish he hadn't because now kids are staring at me. Mr.Samuel walks around handing out the test. I look at it and I have already learned this. I know all this. I start on my test and I'm done before any one else. I get up and hand in my test. At first he seems confused like I should go back and check my work until he sees that I showed all my work and that it was all correct. He was impressed. He hands me another worksheet to do. I finish that fast. He checks it, it's correct. The last paper he hands me is supposed to be for homework but i finish that class before ends. By the time class ends everyone is just handing in their test. Luke and I get up and start walking out.