Publish the diary/Marry Anne.

Anne's POV

After we got home from the park I had made an important decision I wanted to publish my diary in my mother and sisters memory.  I ran to my father's office and told him at once he said it was a great idea and hugged me tightly.

Peter's POV

I paced back and forth I knew I wanted to marry her, but I was so nervous to ask her father for the blessing. Finally, I worked up the courage and stepped into his office. "Mr.Frank I need to ask you something important," I say and shut the door. He looks up at me. "Yes, Peter?" All the courage I worked up was gone. "I wanted to ask for your blessing to marry your daughter," I say and he smiles. "Of course Peter I trust your intentions with her, and you have already adopted a child. " He says and I get excited. "Oh thank you Mr.Frank and I run out of the office. "Americus lets go for a walk ok?" I asked and she nodded. "So Americus I was thinking about proposing to your mommy. I say and she excitedly says I should so we buy Anne and Americus new dresses and me a new suit, and of course an engagement ring.  

"Peter this place is lovely!" Anne says looking at me. "Daddy I have to go potty," Americus says."Alright dear," I say taking her to the bathroom and putting the necklace the engagement ring was hanging on around her neck and waiting a couple minutes to go back to the table. We had sat down and were eating when I looked over at Americus. "Well what's this?" I say getting on one knee taking the necklace off of her. "Why it's a ring! Anne, why don't you come try it on?" She looks at me with a shocked smile. "Ok." She says happily. I take her hand and place the ring on her finger. "It's a perfect fit," Anne says looking at me. "Kind of like us, which is why I was wondering if you might consider marrying me," I say and she starts to cry. "Consider it! Of course i'll marry you Peter!" She says and kisses me. When we get back home she runs to her father and tells her what happened. This was the best day of my life.

I'm sorry they're so short I wanna update and it's 1 AM here so bear with me. I hope you enjoyed love you guys!