Dinner with Meip and Jan.

Anne's POV

"Anne,Peter, get ready we are having dinner with Meip and Jan!" Pim called from downstairs. "Yay!" I said as me and Peter put on our shoes and went downstairs hand in hand. "We're ready Pim!" I called and we left. We arrived a little while later at Meip and Jan's house. Meip was there to greet us and led us inside excitedly. "What's going on?" I say with a small laugh as Meip walked over to Jan and  stood by him. "We have something to tell you." Meip says.

She smiled widely before yelling. "I'm pregnant!" I rushed to her and Jan hugged them and said congrats, then Peter and Pim did the same. "I am so happy for you guys! Is it a boy or a girl, have you thought about names?!?!" Peter wrapped his arm around my waist trying to calm me but it didn't work I am to giddy with excitement! "Well, we haven't found out yet but we do have names!" Meip says happily. "That's fantastic Meip! What are you guys thinking?" Pim asked happily. "Well if it's a boy Paul Gies and if its a girl Margot Anne Gies." Said me smiling. "Those sound beautiful!" and we all agreed.

Half way through dinner I felt a hand take mine I looked up at Peter who was acting like nothing happened but I saw him smile. I smiled and went back to eating my hand still in his. After dinner I asked Pim if Peter and I could go and sit in the garden. He said yes so we went outside and sat on a bench under the tree. I set my head on his shoulder and took his hand. "So what was with the little stunt at the dinner table." I asked smirking at him. "What, you mean holding your hand underneath the table, you didn't seem to have a problem with it." He said smirking and kissing me on the head then it was time to go. 

I'm sitting in my room reading. "hey," I hear someone say from the doorway I look up and see Peter leaning against the door frame. He looked so cute like that my heart started beating and I felt my face getting hot. "Anne, are you ok?" Peter says walking over and sitting on my bed. He smiled and put his hand on my forehead making me blush even more. "N-no i'm fine Peter." He then took his hand off my head and took my hands. "Are you sure?" He asked worried. "Yes,Peter." "Ok," he said setting his hand on my cheek. He then looked into my eyes leaned in and kissed me.