B is for Bitchy

Maxwell's P.O.V

Shit! Shit!

"Who's that?!" Anastasia asked as she attained to her attire.

"I don't kn-coming!" I said quickly as I walked to the main door.

I feared that it could have been Britney. Lord knows what that woman would have in her hands.

Luckily, when I opened the door, I was met with 3 police officers.

"Good evening sir. We are sorry to intrude on your privacy like this but we were directed by your security guards. May we come in?" He said curiously.

"Um, yes! Yes of course. Just give me a minute." I said before I went to check if Anastasia was decent.

"Who is at the door?" She asked nervously.

"It's the Police officers. They want to speak to us about some urgent news." I said.

"Oh Okay." She said.

We escorted in the police officers as we all sat on the couch in the living room of the ship.

"We have good news and bad news. The good news is that we have been able to break the code in the camera. The bad news is astonishing because we have found out that Cyclopse was the one directed to throw acid on Anastasia by your ex-fiancée ; Britney Deleon. Britney and her mother visited Cyclopse in the Hospital facility and we found out that she killed Cyclopse in fear of being exposed for what she did to Ms.Justice." The police officer said.

"Oh My God! Britney did this to me?! How could she? What did I do to deserve this?" Anastasia said as she wailed.

"We are sorry for all the emotional and physical pain she has caused you Ms. Justice. We have issued a warrant to arrest Britney Deleon and her mother. But we have also received news that they are on the run and have a plan of crossing the U.S border to Mexico." He said.

"Thank you for telling us officer. We really appreciate the effort." I said.

"We are just doing our job Mr.Degeneris. We will be on our way. I can promise you that we won't rest until Britney and her mother have faced the wrath of the law. We will be taking our leave now." He said.

"Thank You sir. We will be looking forward to hearing from you." I said before leading them out.

All I could keep from going insane was the constant sound of Anastasia's cry. I slowly followed her to the bedroom. As we sat down, I held her to my chest as I allowed her to let go of all the pain and sorrow she had kept bottled inside.

After continuous crying, I rubbed my hand soothingly on her back until she fell asleep.

Police Officer's P.O.V

"Officers, There has been a report of two women trying to cross the border between Mexico and the United States. Caucasian women between the ages of 26 to 50. They are in relation with a crime and are trying to escape by running off to Mexico. I need your security and your faculty searching every thing going through the border. If anything suspicious occurs, I need you to investigate." I said.

As we got to Texas, I ordered all the police officers to be on a look out. As we monitored every vehicle and movement being made, we were approached by two men.

"We heard that you were looking for two women on the run. We might have some information on them." They said as they seemed to be trying to put on a fake mexican accent.

"And where did you hear this from?" I asked curiously. There was something suspicious about them but I didn't want my instincts to get in the way of my profession.

"From uh, the other police officers in the area." They said.

"My name is Jose Ventura and this is my son, Felix. We are from Puebla, Mexico. My son and I are constructors. While working on our land on the south side of Texas, these two women approached us. They seemed to be frightened and asked for our help. Thinking that they were in distress, we were willing to help them. They had me and my son promise to not alert anyone of the truth that they to unleashed on to us. After they told us of the cruel things they had done to a woman named Anastasia, they stayed with us for about 3 days before they left in the night without any notice. As good citizens of the state of Texas, we felt that it is our duty to report this and to be of help to find justice for those who have been done wrong." He said.

"How do we know that you're telling the truth? How are we aware that this isn't another scheme of their's to confuse us?" We asked curiously.

"We will need written statements to elaborate more on your encounter with these two women. That won't be a problem right? Mr..uh"

"Ventura."

"My apologies, Mr. Ventura."

"No problem officer. That won't be a problem." He said firmly before glancing swiftly at his son.

Author's Note:

Procrasination is the devil I tell ya!

How have y'all been?

Really not looking forward to school starting but is whateva.

Please remember to follow me for more content.(New Project).

Please Vote, Share, and comment on this book.

Xoxo-C.A.A