Drunk In Love

Maxwell's P.O.V

"Are you Okay?" I asked

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank You." She said.

"Let me get you some water to wash your mouth." I said as I left her alone.

As I came back, she was sitting on the chair with her head down.

"Drinking is not for me Maxwell." She said with a smile.

"Now you tell me?" I said with a grin.

"I had an amazing time. Thank You."

"You don't have to thank me. I had a wonderful time too. Now here, drink some water before you faint." I said.

"Umm, Maxwell? Do you think maybe I can take a shower. I feel really gross right now." She asked.

"Yeah, that's fine. Umm, do you need anything." I asked.

"Yea, um a towel would be nice." She said.

"Okay, I will be right back."

After I got her the towel and she went in the bathroom, I went to my room to make a phone call.

About 10 minutes later, as I was falling asleep, I heard someone scream.

"Ahhh, Maxwell. Oh My God. I literally just saw a fucking spider." She said with fear lacing her tone.

" A spider? Here? Is that why you were screaming?" I said while laughing.

"Don't you dare laugh at me. They have such skinny legs and when they crawl around,oh! I just wanna die." She said with disgust on her face.

As I was looking around, I saw Anastasia's towel drop.

"Oh shit Maxwell, I'm so sorry." She said in embarrassment.

I was too distracted by her perky and round breasts and the curve of her wide hips. Damn how did I not notice all those curves?

"Maxwell?"

"Oh Shit. I'm so sorry. Um I will leave, um call me when you're um appropriate." I said shamefully as I exited.

Anastasia's P.O.V

Did I just catch Maxwell Degeneris staring at my bare nakedness?! And he had this look in his eyes like he was hungry for something that he couldn't get. I don't know why but that just brought tingles through my body.

As I got dressed, I thought about the last time I had sex with anyone. It's been a long time since High school and Maxwell seems to be the only man I can think of when I think about sex.

Growing up, I always had this thing that I would fall in love with someone, who also loved me and that is who I would lose my virginity to. That didn't go as planned because when my father left my mother and I, I was a junior in high school going into senior year and I fell into deep depression.

It felt like life didn't have a meaning anymore and on one Friday night, there was a party down my block and when I went there, I encountered Daniel. Daniel was a guy that I had been crushing on since sophomore year and after he invited me to the party, we talked about all the stress we had to endure till the end of the school year. I don't know how it escalated so fast but we hooked up.

I won't say that I regretted it after we had sex but now, knowing that I had fallen madly in love with Maxwell, I regret not waiting for the right man to come along.

"Are you decent?" Maxwell asked.

"Yes." I said with a laugh

"Well, I prepared the guest room upstairs. I'm pretty sure that everything you need is there. Get some sleep, tomorrow is a big day."

"Why?"

"It's a surprise." He said.

"Ugh. I hate surprises!" 

"I know." He said with a smirk

"Goodnight justice." He said.

"Goodnight Degeneris."

I fell into a deep slumber with Maxwell's toned and muscular arms, the only thing on my mind.

NOT REVISED OR EDITED.

-