♡Confessions♡

Anastasia's P.O.V

I looked up to see Maxwell staring at me with guilt, written all over his face.

"Anastasia, I am so sorry about my mother. This is all my faul-" He said

"No! I mean, is not your fault. And I don't blame her. I wouldn't want somebody like me mingling with my son."

"And what is somebody like you? That you're not good enough for me, because you're a maid? Don't think so low of yourself because of your job occupation, Anastasia."

"No, I just think that, there shouldn't be anything, y-you know between us more than just formal behaviour. Not that anything was happening between us but yo-" I rambled nervously.

"Shut up Anastasia." He said with a grin.

He stepped closer to me and darted his tongue over his lips.

I looked down at my feet, as I felt the air thicken.

He lifted my head up by my chin and was just staring at me.

"Can I kiss you one last time, before we go back to formalities?" He said, while scratching the back of his neck.

Did he just say, can he kiss me? And was he nervous?

"Um mm, uhhhh, ye-"

And he's kissing me, suddenly.

Softly, but demanding, as he nibbles on my bottom lip.

The kiss was like nothing else I had ever felt before.

I mean I have had previous boyfriends here and there but kissing them compared to Maxwell's was nothing.

As my knees buckled, I gripped on his shirt for support.

'' What do you kids think you're doing? This is a park! Not a kissing booth!" A park ranger yelled.

I immediately pulled back from the kiss and felt a blush instantly  creep to my face.

"Uhh, Sorry Sir." I said, embarrassed that he had caught us kissing in the park.

Maxwell just laughed at my disgrace.

"Come on, let me take you home. As you can see, you're soaking wet." He said with a grin.

As we got in his car, he gave me a shirt to put on.

"Put it on here?! B-Butt you're here in the car. I can't just change in front of you!" I said in utter disbelief.

"I promise I won't look." He said with a wink.

"Fine" I agreed nervously.

As I took off my top and was only left with a bra on, Maxwell TURNED AND LOOKED AT ME!

His eyes lingering on my chest!

"You said you wouldn't look, you pervert!" I yelled

"I thought you were finished putting on the top!" But the grin in his face and the way his eyes got darker showed that he purposely turned around!

I quickly put the top on, blushing like crazy while Maxwell still had that stupid grin on his face.

20 minutes later, we reached my house.

I was a little embarrassed about what Maxwell would think about my house as his house was tremendously vast compared to mine.

"Nice House. It looks Homely." He said with an actual Smile.

He walked me slowly to the house.

"Anastasia?"

I turned around and faced him.

"Today, anything bad my Mom said about you is not true. I know you're different from my previous maid and totally different from most women I have met. I want you to know that I trust you and I'm not only kissing you because I feel like it. I actually feel something for you that I have never felt for any woman. If I have been rude, mean, and completely oblivious to my wrong doings then I am thoroughly sorry. Just know that I am not used to feeling like this and when I figure out how I feel about you then we can go from there. But I don't care If you're rich, or poor or whatever your case is. I am not sure how I thoroughly feel, but I know my feelings towards you grows  everytime I see you." He said breathlessly.

I didn't know what to say after Maxwell's mini speech.

He has feelings for me? A maid?

"If you're not  sure about your feelings either, then let's take it slow at getting to know each other. There is a Carnival tomorrow, for children with down syndrome and they have invited those  who donated money and volunteered their time to help the kids get better. And I promise my mother will not be there!" He said

" Okay, I will love to! And I have always known that I felt something for you but always dismissed it because of the formal relationship we had." I said feeling like a weight wad finally lifted off me after my confession.

"Okay then I  will see you tomorrow at 2 pm, Madame." He said with a British accent.

"See you." I said with a smile playing on my lips.

Then he kissed me on the forehead before getting in his car and leaving.

I stood at the door of my house for a good 5 minutes, just floating on cloud 9.

"Sweetie, come in. Who was that?" My mom said curiously.

"Uhh Mom, you're home!"

"Don't try to change the subject Anna, now who was that?"

"Mom, I really don't wanna lie to you so I will tell the truth. That's my boss." I said nervously like I had done something wrong.

"YOUR boss!? He is that young!? And why did your boss just drop you off and kiss you on the forehead. And who's Shirt is that? You work for Bella DeGeneris son?" She said

"Uhhhh. Mom, Can we talk about this later, I'm really tired." I said dozing off hysterically.

"Fine, but If there is something going on between you and him, be careful." She said sternly.

" I have met Bella DeGeneris before and she is not a  very nice lady. I don't want to turn the night into a lecture but I want you to be happy and safe. That's all I care about in this world. I love you."

"I Love you too Mom! And Goodnight!"

Well.... Today was a long day.

Author's note: 3k+ reads and over 225 votes? Thank you so much for your constant support.!♡♡♡

Let's get this story to 4k reads and 300 votes by the  next update!

WARNING: THIS HASN'T REVISED, SO BEWARE OF GRAMMAR ERRORS. I WILL FIX THEM LATER! :)

Peace, C.A.A