Chapter 9

Izzy's POV

Leo had asked to talk to me. I was slightly nervous, but when I saw that he was as nervous as I was, I relaxed a bit. He brought me outside and told me that he really liked me. He also asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes. I kissed him, and I could feel his body temperature rising. I chuckled and grabbed his hand. I led him into the cabin. I heard Percy talking with somebody when we came in, so I brought my fingers up to my lips and hushed. He nodded. I poked my head around the doorway, and Leo did the same but lower than me. I saw Percy sat on his bed with Annie. They had just finished talking and were now making out. I fake gagged, then decided that we should give them some privacy. I pulled Leo away, and we went to see our friends. My fingers were laced through his. They instantly warmed to my touch. I giggled at his strange body and it's reactions. We decided to first visit the Stolls.

When we found them, they were sat by the ocean discussing how they were gonna prank me, since I was back. I listened until they decided on something. I then moved under the dock and created a huge wave to splash them. When it did, it was so funny that I doubled over in laughter.
"Oh, you're gonna get it, Jackson!" Conner yelled whilst smiling. They strode over to me with crazed smiles on their faces. They started tickling me.
"L-Leo ... He-help me ... STOP IT!' I pleaded between giggles.
I soon realised that not even Leo could save me from the wrath of the Stoll brothers. I soon apologised, and they stopped tickling me. They helped me up, and I hid behind Leo. They both let out a booming laugh and went off in search of their girlfriends.

We next went to see Clarisse. We walked hand in hand to the Ares cabin. We didn't knock because we wanted to surprise her, but we were the ones who got surprised. We walked in and saw her cuddling with Chris.
"Well this is interesting" as soon as I spoke, both of their heads snapped up, and they both blushed a deep red. They looked down at our entwined hands, and it was our turn to blush. Clarisse got up and gave me a tight hug,
"Risse... Can't breathe!"
"I'm sorry, it's just I missed having my best friend around"
Chris gave me a light hug. We had always been best friends, me her and Silena were as thick as thieves. Clarisse and I comforted each other and became a lot closer after she died.
"Would you mind not telling anybody about this?" Clarisse asked she was a bit embarrassed when she shows strong emotions. I guess cuddling counts towards that.
"Okay, Clarisse."
She smiled at me gratefully and chuckled at her nicknames. Leo and I went to sit down on the bed after people had done attacking me.
"So are you two together?" Leo asked, he hadn't been here long and was still getting used to everybody's relationships.
"Yep," Chris replied popping the 'p'.
"What about you two then?" Clarisse smirked, knowing how to embarrass me.
"Well Leo asked me out earlier and I said yes" I, much to her delight, blushed a deep shade of crimson.
Her eyes twinkled and she was about to ask me another question when a boy ran into the cabin. One of the other Ares' kids.
"There's some monsters out by Thalia's tree!" He ran out along with us.

On the way, I pulled out Tidal, and Leo set his hands alight. Clarisse got out Maimer, and Chris had gotten his sword out.  We rushed towards the tree when I met the eyes of seven people I never wanted to see again.

A/N sorry for the short chapter! But I had to leave it on that cliffhanger. I promise the next chapter will be longer!