Chapter 11- Here We Go!

I haven't updated in a while😂 oops

-----------------------------------

I woke up and looked around. I decided I would get up so I sat up and slipped on my slippers and walked down stairs. I ran into my dog, Zoe. "Hey baby." I smile. I go get some coffee and sat on the couch. I heard my phone ring. It was Kenzie.

"Hey!" She exclaimed.

"Hi." I said trying to make it sound like I've been up for hours.

"Want to do something today?" She asked

"Depends what you wanna do." I say sipping my coffee after that sentence

"Um I was thinking we could go to the fair or something. Then after that we could go to Starbucks. Sounds okay to you?" She asks.

"Sounds great!! I'll meet you in about 1 hour!" I exclaim.

"Sounds okay to me! Bye--"

"bye:):)" we hang up the phone and I run up stairs, of coarse, taking my coffee with me. I brush my teeth, wash my face, and then I put on a blue tank top that has ruffles in the front that get narrow as they go down, skinny jeans with holes in them, and blue converse shoes. By that time I have 10 minutes to meet her. So I grab my phone, and run to my car. I get in it and start driving.

As Im driving, I see a tour bus riding beside me. It Harry's! I look to see if he will notice me, so I look at the window. Him and Zayn are sitting there! They wave at me and mouth the word "Hi Jocelyn!" I mouth back, "hello boys" and they roll down the window.

"HI JOCELYN!!!!" They both yell at the same time

. "I'm going to the carnival!! Talk to you later guys!"

"Okay!!! Bye!" Zayn says smiling. "Have a great time!!!" Harry yells.

I drive off and get to the carnival. I drive in and park. I see Kenzie. "HELLOOOO!!!!" I yell getting her attention.

"HEYYYY!!!" She yelled back.

We laughed and started talking. We decided to go on a roller coaster that they just installed THAT SUMMER!!! (Well, Kenzie talked me into it and I'm terrified of height, so we'll see how this goes...)

"Don't be a scardy cat!! It will be fun!" Kenzie says jumping up and down.

"I know I know. I'm just scared of heights and you know this is just ONLY 12 STORIES HIGH!!!" I say. "It's fine. It's nots scary." She says patting me on the back.

"Okay." I reassure my self.

Before I know it, we are climbing in the seats. And we are In the back too. So it will Be fast. Im not so scared anymore though. People say it's really fun! 3....2.....1. Here we go!!