Chapter 4- I'm Not Diana Anymore!

Okay. I will make a deal. If you read this, I will give you a baby pizza. Thank you:)

*************************************sorry that really came out of no where:) haha

===========================

We sit in our seats for about 5 seconds and then I jump out of my seat. "Let's go buy stuff!!!" I yell running up the stairs. "Wait!" Kenzie Squeals running after me.

We get there and the women greets us. I get a hat that says 'Directioner ❤️' on it and a shirt that says 'Hipsta please.' (I'm a Harry girl). Kenzie gets the same hat and a shirt that says 'DIRECTIONER❤️' written across the front.

"Thank you!" I say, getting my change back.

"Thank you! Don't forget to tell everybody about the Diana project!" She replies getting the next customer.

"What's that?" Kenzie says.

"Oh it's where if you have ever been suicidal, depressed, or ever self harmed, you write 'I am Diana' on your wrist."

I say not looking at her. "Are u doing it?" She replied.

"Why would I?" I said confused.

"You've done all those." She said pointing at your wrist.

"I don't anymore." I mumbled.

"You still have scars tho " she says pointing

"no. I refuse. I am NOT Diana anymore..." I state.

"Let's go sit down." I say running down the stairs.

It's full with people and it starts in 5 min! We sit and just talk until the light go out and i hear the beginning of Best Song Ever. You hear fans scream and Liam yell, "WHATS UP LONDAN!?"

We seen the boys come out and harry put the mic up to his mouth.