Five - Chapped lips

Start from the beginning

A smile crept upon my chapped lips
... and I'll be able to focus on finding my brother.

My fingers tightened it's grip on the packet of gum before I exhaled sharply. Here goes nothing.

"Or what?" I challenged, turning my head to meet his piercing gaze through the black tinted sunglasses I wore. This sudden wave of confidence had removed my morality and the filter from my mouth, never in a million years would I have guessed I'd be in the middle of no where challenging a hitman who could have me lying in a pool of my own blood with one click of a finger.

I stared down at the sleek black pistol tightly sandwiched between the hem of his jeans and his leather belt.

"Kim" he warned, looking back at the road as he clenched his jaw, "you don't want to get on my bad side, trust me" he spoke through gritted teeth.

I rolled my eyes dramatically and scoffed to reinforce my carefree persona, almost becoming a caricature of my real self despite my subconscious shaking with fear.

"Whatever" I muttered before leaning back and resting my feet against the now shut glove compartment, "you're such a bore, my great grandfather is more entertaining than you and he's dead."

Jungkook played with his lip ring, tugging at it between his teeth and letting it go, "that's 4 points" he lowly muttered.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.
"4 points" he repeated causally.

"Yeah I fucking heard you, what does it mean?" I squinted my eyes at him though he couldn't see pass my tinted shades, ignoring the fact that I was incredibly disrespectful to him, perhaps my plan is working.

"Foul language, that's 7 points."

"7 points, Kim, oh what big trouble you are in! Goodness me, I love treating a 17 year old like an elementary student" I mocked him in a goofy voice.

Jungkook lowly chuckled for a second, his eyes crinkling up at the sides and in less than a second his face morphed into a pissed off expression,"get out of the car."

My eyebrows rose as I sat up in my seat, "what?" I took off the glasses and placed them back into the glove compartment before facing him.

"You heard me, get out of the fucking car before I make you" he immediately halted the car in the middle of an empty road.

My face lighted up in delight at his words, it worked! I mentally cheered, patting myself on the back,I unbuckled my seatbelt "with pleasure, Jeon" I gave him a fake smile before opening the door and hopping out. He tore a piece of paper from a nearby notebook and scribbled something down.

"Here" he unbuckled his seat belt to stretch over and hand me a piece of paper from the window.

I looked down at the paper with an eyebrow raised, "what's this?"

"The direction to where I'm meeting my friend, walk off your toxic attitude and come back with a smile, if you're not there in 30 minutes I'll punish you further" he popped a piece of gum into his mouth and clenched his jaw tightly.

"Y-You can't be serious, I mean-" I began, trying to talk some sense into him before he cut my sentence off.

"Ciao baby boy" he winked, driving off whilst leaving me in the smoke of his car, dumbfounded and lost.

"Hah, jokes on you jeon" I smirked, staring at the now distant car.

"Fucking idiot actually thinks I'd walk this long just for him?" I crumbled the piece of paper in my hand and tossed it into a near by bin, laughing lightly at his ridiculous command.