Chapter 16

"Great, Crazy Hatter brought us all to Wonderland", Regina says with her sarcasm humor. "Well, I'm sorry your majesty, the hat takes us to we're It wants to go", my Uncle shouts back. "Now how are we supposed to get back home now," Charming says. "Everybody listen, we all need to work together in order to find a magic bean," Snow states. "Great, let's find the bean and get out of here", Charming says. "That will be a problem, because my mom has a magic bean plant near here castle," says Regina. "Follow me I have her scent", Ruby says and the group of towns people follow Ruby.
*Time Skip To Cora's Castle*

"Well, well, well, what do we have here, the couple who share same heart and oh their tag along crew,"Cora says. "Mother we just came here for a magic bean and we'll get out of your hair," Regina says. "I'll make a deal with you Regina, give me her heart *Cora makes a hand motion to you* and I'll give you the bean", Cora says. "No can do, Mother", Regina responds. "Then get out of here before I order all your heads to be cut off", Cora threatened. The group leaves empty handed. " I have an idea", Snow states, "What if we find your mothers heart and and we threaten to crush it then she will gives us the bean, right." "Maybe it might work", Mr Gold/ Rumplestiltskin agrees. "Let's go then", Belle says.