Chapter 12

Iris's POV
I put my black hoodie on and walked to Barry's house. I walked and looked down trying not to look at anyone. One look at me and they would call the police. Ruining my chance to get Barry back.

As I was crossing to get to Barry's street, I received a text.

Something smells fishy..

I don't know what ur talking about? I'm heading to his house. Cover me, I replied.

Alright. Btw, Cait bought what I said and admitted she still loved me. Where hanging out.

Okay, that's good keep here occupied.

I had finally arrived and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Someone yelled from inside.

"It's me! Iris, open up!" I yelled softly. 

"Oki dokie," he yelled and opened the door. "Long time no see..." He says and almost falls on me while holding the door wide open.

"Okay, you need to sit down, did you drink a lot?" I asked.

"What kind of question is that?" He says looking at me with an eyebrow arched. "Duh!"

"Alright let me make you some coffee," I say laying him down on the couch. I walked in the kitchen to find alcohol on the floor and glass everywhere. Next thing I knew I was cleaning and making coffee. I was actually acting like Barry's "wife."

Barry's POV
Iris had just put me down on the couch and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and texted Cait.

She's here. In the kitchen what's the plan?

I heard noises in the kitchen so I went to spy on Iris. I peeked by the kitchen doorway and saw that Iris was cleaning my mess. You know she would be a wonderful wife if she wasn't a psychopath. After cleaning, she started making coffee, so I went back to the couch.

Caits POV
I was out of the shower when I received a text from Barry. I changed quickly and got in my car. It was time for the plan to initiate.

When I arrived, I had to park further away from my house. Couldn't let Iris spot me. I grabbed my phone and sent a text.

Alright, I'm here, do what you need to do. I'll text you when I'm inside.

Okay, he replied. I put my hood on and walked to my house. I went to the back and got inside by climbing the ladder that was attached my house to get to my room. I climbed and opened the window.  I walked out the room to check downstairs. I saw Barry laying down drinking coffee sitting next to Iris.

Now.

Then I heard ringtone coming from the kitchen. Iris got up and went to get her phone.

You know what to do! Now!

Barry grabbed his phone and checked the messages. He put his mug on the table and he took a nap. Iris came out of the kitchen and walked towards Barry. He put a blanket over him and was about to kiss him on the cheek, but she stopped. Finally. As I watched Iris getting somethings from the kitchen, then she started walking towards the stairs.

I closed the door slowly and hid under the bed. I heard footsteps coming closer and then the door opened. I only saw her heels and she started walking towards the closet. She opened it and turned on the light. She was rumminging through my stuff looking for some objects. After a few minutes she left and closed the door.

Once again, I got out of the room and looked for Iris. She had tied Barry and put a cloth in mouth so he instantly woke up.

"Mmmhhh," he tried to speak, but couldn't utter a single word.

Okay, warn the cops, I texted.

Joe's POV
"We have info that there's a hostage," a officer informs the captain. "It's Barry Allen,"

"Alright, Joe! You know what to do," he told me.

I dialed Barry's phone and they answered after five seconds that it rung.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Hello...Daddy" she spoke.

~♡~

Hey guys!

Sorry for a short chapter...

What you think??

Vote/comment

~Mari❤