s e v e n t e e n

Draco

"Mione c'mon the carriages leave soon," I yelled as she ran down the stairs. "Sorry," she huffed doubling over to catch her breathe. "Let's go, " I picked up her trunk grabbing her hand with my free one. "Get it," I gave her a small push into the carriage as I placed her trunk in the back. "Took you long enough mate," Blaise murmured as I sat down next to Hermione. "Sorry that would be my fault," she gave him a cheeky grin grabbing my hand. I laughed giving her hand a squeeze. "Well I'm glad you guys made it," Ron said. "Mum would have killed us if you guys didn't show up," he paused. "Especially you Mione," he finished smiling. Mrs. Weasley had invited all of us over for Christmas even us Slytherins. "Did I tell you about the letter your mom sent me," Hermione addressed Ron. "No," he said fear hinting in his voice. Harry and I burst out laughing and looked up at each other. Hermione started reading.
***
Hermione

Hermione,

How are you dear? I'm glad you could join us for Christmas. The family is excited to see you again. I see you get along with everyone coming, and I'm glad Ron invited everyone, but I find it kind of odd. When you get here I want to hear everything that happened between you, because I know it's his fault, and he's going to get a yelling at. See you soon.

Love,

Mrs. Weasley

"Oh bloody hell," Ron murmured. Ginny doubled over in laughing and almost fell out of her seat, but thankfully Blaise caught her. "It's better than Ginny, so call yourself lucky," I smiled. Ginny burst out laughing again. "Don't make me look to bad," Ron begged. "Mhhh mabye," I smirked at him. "I've rubbed of on you," Draco smirked. I smiled giving his a small kiss. "Get a room," Ginny yelled placing Blaise's hand over her eyes. I laughed, but pulled away regardless. We got out of the carriage and piled into on compartment onto the train. "Are you going to see your mom," I whispered to Draco as we sat down. He shrugged. "I probably should. You should meet her," his eyes lit up. "Sure," I smiled. "We can do it a few days before Christmas and invite her over for dinner. Mrs. Weasley won't mind," I grabbed his hand. "Thank you Hermione," he smiled giving my hand a squeeze. "My moms going to love you don't worry," he said. I laughed. "I'm meeting THE Narcissa Malfoy and you expect me not to be scared. Plus I'm dating her only son," I replied. "She's an amazing women that a lot of people look up to Draco," I said sweetly lowering my voice. He just smiled giving my hand another squeeze.
❁ ❁ ❁
"Hermione dear," Mrs. Weasley called wrapping me in a hug. "Hi Mrs. Weasley," I smiled hugging her back. She was like my second mom, the burrow being my second home, and the Weasley's being my second family. "Mione," I heard someone say. I turned around to see George standing there with his arms open. "Georgie," I smiled running into his open arms. Mrs. Weasley had told me I was the only one to really make George smile. Something about Fred liking me or whatever, but I was still glad George could be happy. "How are you," he smiled as I pulled out from our hug. "I'm good. Glad to be home," I grinned giving him a wink. "How about you?" He laughed. "Good, now that everyone's here. Let's head over," he grabbed my hand dragging me over to the rest of the group. "Draco dear hello," Mrs. Weasley was hugging Draco. He smiled. "Hi Mrs. Weasley," he replied after a second of shock hugging her back. "What is he doing here," George grimaced pointing a finger at Draco. "George it's rude to point," Mrs. Weasley scolded. "That doesn't explain what he's doing here though," George replied putting his hand down. "I guess you might as well explain now Hermione dear," Mrs. Weasley sighed. "Well..." I started to explain.
***
Draco

When Hermione finished exaplining George jumped up. "Ron you bastard," he yelled. "George," Mrs. Weasley yelled shaking her head. "Sorry mum, but he deserves it," George replied. I coughed covering up my laugh. "Honestly Ronald again?," Mrs Weasley started. "Lavender dear I like you I guess," she continued. This time I couldn't hold back my laughter, but I wasn't the only one. Ginny and George had started laughing, and even Harry was snickering. Dean and Seamus shared a look and turned their heads as the started laughing as well. "But this is Hermione Ronald. Oh honestly," she smacked his on the head. "At least she's close with the rest of us, so we can keep her," Mrs Weasley mumbled under her breathe and something that sounded like "stupid boy" "raised you better" "smartest witch of her age" "for lavender" "stupid boy." "Let's go kids," Mr. Weasley beckoned us on. "Hold on Malfoy," George held me back. "Your her boyfriend aye?" He asked. "Yes," I said confidently. "Ok don't be an ass like my brother and treat her right. I swear if you hurt her I will have your throat," he growled. "I-i won't hurt her," I swallowed. "My whole family will hurt you. She's basically a sister and a daughter," he said. "Understood, I love her," I replied. He grunted and let me go. Catching up to Hermione she said; "What happened?" "Just an over protective brother," I murmured. She laughed as George fell into step with us. "Thanks George," she smiled. "You know me and Ginny will give him hell as we need to do to our brother," he smiled turning to Ginny. "Definitely," she grinned. "And Bill and Charlie will hex someone for you too," she smiled. "I love this family," Hermione laughed. I gulped. Better not hurt her. My conscious told me. No shit. I replied pushing it out of my head.

A/N
Ughhh guys I don't know what to write. I feel like this chapter sucked. It was kinda a filler I guess. I'm not sure, but yeah not really sure what to write. I'll go with the flow. 700 reads?! Y'all are crazy I love you. Until next chapter <3
Edit: yo I just realized making Hermione and Draco head boy and head girl served no purpose what so ever🤦🏻‍♀️😂 on another note I CAN NOW REPLY TO MY COMMENTS AND VIEW MY OWN STORY BLESS THE LORD THAT WATTPAD UPDATED!!