Flirt - Ushijima X Reader

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET BABY BOY!! I AM SO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE Q ^ Q. ANYWAYS ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

(Y/N)'s POV

I was with my boyfriend, Ushijima, celebrating his birthday with his friends, who are also my friends. We were all laughing, joking around and I was a bit hyper or something, and flirted a lot with some of his friends. Which was kind of mean to do on his birthday and I know, but I was hyper! Or drunk, whatever. "Y'know Goshiki, you're so adorable~" I smirked at told him. He blushed and looked away, "S-Senpai!" He stammered out. I laughed and gave him a flirtatious look. Then, Ushijima took my hand and stood up, "Excuse us for awhile. We'll be back in a bit." Ushijima said and dragged me upstairs. The others kept talking and eventually put on a movie. Ushijima pushed me into his room and closed the door, pinning me against the wall. "What was all that for?" He asked me, roughly gripping my wrist and having a frustrated and jealous yet slightly pained look in his eyes. I looked at him, "I'm sorry, okay?" I apologised, but I guess that wasn't enough for him. Well, if you flirt with your boyfriend's friends of course an apology wouldn't be enough. "How bout I show you what will happen if you ever do that again?" He whispered, his voice full of lust and hunger. He removed my shirt and roughly tore my bra off. I blushed and he pressed his chest against mine, looking down and kissing me roughly. I kissed back and felt him shove his tongue in my mouth. I gripped his hair and he removed the rest of my clothing. He pulled away from the kiss and licked my nipple while playing with the other one. I let out a moan and bit my lip. He removed his shirt and tied my hands behind my back with it while also getting my shirt and blindfolded me with it as well. (Fleetfatfox12 :D) He stood me up and pressed my chest against something cold and hard. I shivered and felt him kiss my neck and move down my back. He then started rubbing my clit and I let out a moan. He rubbed faster and I moaned louder, feeling as his other hand squeezed my breast. He rubbed my nipple and pressed hard against my clit, still rubbing rapidly. I moaned louder, "Fuck~! I'm gonna cum~!!" I moaned out. But before I could, I felt him pull away. I panted and whined, feeling myself twitching for the release. He chuckled in a low tone, "You think you'd be let off that easily~?" He whispered in my ear. I bit my lip. "Here, I'll show you something~" He lifted up the blindfold slightly, and I saw a bit of the view of the street he lives on. Then I realised I was pressed up against his window, at night, free for anyone to see if they were to walk by and maybe notice. I blushed and my sight returned to the darkness as he lowered the blindfold. "Fun right~?" Ushijima chuckled, licking my pussy slowly. I moaned and rested my forehead against the window. He pulled away and slipped two fingers in me. "Ah~!" I moaned out, tossing my head back. He smirked, moving them quickly and roughly. I moaned loudly and drooled over the feeling. He moved faster and curved his fingers. I tighten around his fingers and he pulled out yet again, denying my release. I whined at huffed. "Not fair!" I whined. "This is your punishment~" He chuckled hungrily. He then thrust in me without a warning. I moaned loudly than before and he moved roughly. "Mm~ Wakatoshi~!" I moaned out. Ushijima held my waist and continued to move roughly. "I'm gonna cum~!" I cried out and came hard, but he continued. He pressed me harder against the window and moved quicker into me. I felt myself drooling even more at the feeling and heard Ushijima let out a moan as well. I tightened around him once more and he gave a final thrust and I came. He pulled out and cums roughly on my back. I pant and felt him remove the restraints on my arms and eyes. I collapsed in his arms and he put me in his bed. He kissed my forehead and told me to sleep. I nodded and watched as he got dressed and said goodnight. I fell asleep shortly after.

Ushijima's POV

I walked downstairs and sat down next to Tendou. He had a bowl of popcorn and I took some. He then looked at me and I looked at him, he gave me a smirk knowing what I did and I rolled my eyes and watched the movie.

SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS BREAK Q - Q. I HAD WRITERS BLOCK. SO PLEASE ACCEPT THIS APOLOGY PHOTO

I KNOW IT'S NOT EASTER BUT IT WAS CUTE. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER! AGAIN, HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY USHIJIMA :D
Lemon_Girl55 out!