"He - He was using his status as Don Anton's son in convincing the men that he is the rightful king of mafia, not you." I heard him whimper. Son? He was son of Anton?

"I think you are being fooled, Levin. We already killed Anton's sons along him." Egor said not believing the story Levin was projecting. But somehow I think his story has weight. That make sense why Valdez is always aiming for my throne.

"No Commander Egor, he is an illegitimate son of Don Anton and one of the sl*ts in his harem. Since he is the only child of Don Anton alive, he was trying to sneak men in to his basket" With this new piece of information, I must agree that Valdez is a smart a** but you can only win a battle until you have your secret weapon safe. Once your secret is out, it is a battle of wits.

You want to have my throne, don't you, Valdez bastard? You will get what you deserve now.

"Egor, get our doctor for him and keep him in our custody. Get Levin's family and send them to a quiet place and make sure to keep his family under our strict surveillance but make sure to give them their private space." I ordered Egor walking out of the warehouse.

Levin can be useful in future so killing him is not a fair decision and Egor understood my thought as he didn't question me back.

After all, he's my best friend and we do not need words to explain our actions.

Now that this is done, I need to reach the café soon and get another important headache done with.

"So, are we going to the 'Cinnamon catch café'? To meet her?" Egor smirked with amusement swirling his tone clearly.

"We?" I raised an eyebrow, "As much as I know, I am to go meet her then how is it you are tagging?" Egor's smirk widened and looks like he is having a lot of fun suddenly.

"Oh c'mon, It was our group together. Just because you answered it doesn't mean only you get to meet her." I sighed looking at my watched at the ticking time. I have a lot of work to be done today and I cannot just have a long conversation about a strange stranger with him and waste my precious time so I did only thing that can save me from the fantasy story he was weaving in his useless head.

I nodded him to follow along.

"She looks cute." Egor commented looking at picture in the background file of the girl I'm going to meet now.

No, this is not a blind date nor is it a business meeting.

It is a counseling session that I'm forced to do without my consent.

Though I am a mafia king, I run my secret projects through code language in social media closed group. To anyone who stumbles upon our group, they only think that complete strangers who found common interest have joined into a group but this is a safe way to have a code talk about our underworld business.

Even if Cops try to get us, they look into our activities, business and can tab the phones but they would never come to a conclusion that we can be social activists. So I, Egor and two of our other best friends formed this group.

But seems like social media is packed with few crazy lots too. A week ago, I got a message from a stranger who claimed to be having difficulty in keeping herself away from self danger and how she needs my help to counsel her.

Zinnia. Her name is Zinnia. Beautiful name but a mental girl.

At first I got confused but then I understood that the girl was meaning to send the message to some Monk so I ignored the message, one, I didn't want to show my annoyance to her as I was waiting for an important message from Victor, my third commander and my best friend and two, I was expecting her to know her mistake and forward the message to the right person.