The proposal

"I could be with you forever." 

Vanessa's POV

On Thursday, me and Kian were walking in the park. 

"Hey so are we going to Alex's proposal tonight?" 

"Yeah." I say. " I can't wait." 

"I know but they are so young." He points out. 

"Okay, but they have been together for three years now." 

"Okay, but I would never marry you right now." 

I look over at him and take my hand away. 

"What?" 

"Nessa." 

"No I see." I say, and start to run away. I get into my car and drive away. Why would he say something like that?

I park in the driveway and walk inside.

"Hey Nessa." Roni says. I look at my feet. 

"Hey." I say. 

"What's wrong?" She says, walking up to me. "Kian said that he wouldn't marry me."

"You asked him to marry you!?" 

"No, he just said that he wouldn't." 

"Oh. Sorry Nessa." 

"It's fine." I say. 

" Maybe he isn't the one." Roni says. We hear the doorbell ring and Roni walks to the door. 

"What are you doing here?" She asks. I walk over to see who it was. 

"Hey Vanessa." Grayson Dolan was standing in the door frame and he stares at me. 

Veronica's POV

For the proposal party, we went to Aaron's apartment. Aaron was still deciding between a gray shirt and a white. 

"I would go with gray." I say. 

"I would go with Gray." I tell Vanessa, while Grayson was standing in living room. 

"Roni, I can't. I'm still with Kian." 

"Then make him jealous." 

I was not proud of what I told Nessa to do. 

But she was miserable and she deserves to be happy. 

"Hey, are you good?" Aaron asks. 

"Yes." I say. He puts on the gray shirt. 

"Let's go." He says, grabbing his phone and keys.

"Is Nessa coming?" Aaron asks. 

"I don't know who with." I say. 

"What?" 

"You don't want to know." I say. He nods. 

At the party 11:00

Lauren stands up and smiles. 

"I just want to thank you guys so much for celebrating our three years with us!" 

"And I would like to make an announcement too." Alex says. I pull out my phone, and go on Snapchat.

"Me and Lauren have been together for 3 whole years and I seriously have not met a more perfect person for me. I don't even deserve you, but I am so thankful to have you. With everyone here, especially, RonRon." Aaron grabs my hand and people say woo. "Every single person has motivated us to this point. And It is not a flash mob, but." He gets down on one knee, and Lauren covers her mouth. 

"Lauren Rihimakki, LaurDIY, will you take me, Alex Burriss, to be your husband?" 

"Oh my God, yes." She says. 

---500 words, and posting again in the next 24 hours, but I want to just talk really quick about shipping and how it upsets Roni. 

So I found the Merrell Twins through Brooklyn and Bailey, and I never thought that I would be this invested in them and how much I really want them to be happy. But I want to make sure that just because I am writing this story, doesn't mean I don't support whatever Roni and Nessa choose to do. But I think you guys know that Roni and Aaron are getting married. Done. 

They are meant to be, and it doesn't take a fandom to realize that. lol.

But as always Like and comment, and give me a follow. And thanks for reading!

-XOXO EMILY <3