Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..*:...。o○ ○o。..:*..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

     It caught Jimin off that he stumbles a bit. It gave him an intense feeling of terror that caused his heart to beat an abnormal rate. He looked back at Taetae who was holding the hand that brushed against his like it was just burned. Total panic evident in his face.

     "Tae... are you okay?" Jimin worriedly said. He didn't know what he did to make the other give such reaction. He tried to touch Taehyung's shoulder to make him snap out of his disoriented state but Tae avoided his hand.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

     Taehyung looked up to Jimin, guilt crawling all over him. Hurt was evident on Jimin's face. He didn't want to reveal to Jimin how much of a freak he is. He needs to make an excuse. Fast.

     "I... uh," he kept stumbling on his words, unable to put out words because of all the pressure he's feeling.

     "Hyung! I thought we're going to continue playing Overwatch!"

A voice took both of their attention. It was Jungkook yelling from upstairs.

     "Umm... do you mind if I head on..."

Before he could even finish, Jimin already gave him an awkward nod signaling his approval. He didn't want to walk out so fast, he didn't want to make Jimin assume that he dislikes his company but all Jimin felt when he left was sorrow, thinking that he did something wrong to make Taehyung act like that.

When he was out of Jimin's sight, he quickly ran to where Jungkook was. Since Jungkook is a half-dragon, it's really easy for him to hear even the faintest whisper from a mile away.

Taehyung's abnormality involves him shifting to a half fish or a merman. If water ever touches any part of his body, even the tiniest drop would set off his transformation.

Taehyung's skin already has purplish scales forming on his arms and cheeks. His gills were slowly appearing on his neck. He started to feel dizzy and lightheaded, a headache crept to his head.

He couldn't make it past the stairs when he already fell down trying to breathe properly.

Jungkook rushed towards his hyung and quickly carried him because he knows that Taehyung is in great pain.

Switching from fish form back to human is easy. However, it is quite difficult the other way around.

Humans just thought that the procedure is as easy as it sounds but it's not. A merman or a mermaid has been in the water when morphing back to fish form, it's agonizing if they ever change on dry land.

Jungkook carried him to his room and opened the bathroom door. Among all the bathrooms available in the dorm, Tae's bathroom is the most spacious one in the house. It has a big jacuzzi-like-bathtub with marble counters, a sink, and a toilet. There were different types of bath bombs and hair products displayed on the counters.

Jungkook laid him down in the bathtub and turned on the tap all the way.

A purplish gray tail was now present and spilling on the tub of how big his tail is. Scales scattered all over Tae's arms, shoulders, and even on his cheeks. His ears webbed, his gills fully formed on his neck. Jungkook turned off the tap seeing that the tub is almost overflowing with water.

     "Hyung, I know you want him but at least try to be careful while you're at it," Jungkook said seriously. Taehyung looked at him, his scaley cheeks started to flare a rose-pink hue. Jungkook was leaning on the counter, arms crossed, rolling his eyes.

     "Don't say it like that! I didn't know that our hands would meet," Tae said with a scoff.

The younger male raised an eyebrow, not really believing at the older's response. Taehyung cracks his usual boxy smile sheepishly. He actually thought he would try to be slick and try holding Jimin's hand after wiping it, but sadly his plan turned for the worst.

     "If Namjoon-hyung found about this, you would be in huge trouble," he sighed. He knows fully well that Namjoon should not be angered. His clumsy hyung is known to be the second scariest when angered, Hoseok being the first.

     "Just keep this a secret between us, okay? I promise to be careful next time," Tae begged. Jungkook pretended to think about it but they both know that this deal would need a catch to be able to be fulfilled.

     "Buy that Iron Man figurine we saw last week in that one shop we went?" Jungkook bargains. He groaned knowing that his savings would drop down because of this.

     "Deal."

**✿❀ ❀✿**

     After the catastrophic accident in the kitchen, Jimin went straight to bed but not without rethinking his mistakes. Did he inflict something on him? He's not yet familiar with all the perks of his powers. Actually, there's no one there to teach him since none actually knows.

His abnormality is just being able to feel what others feel, there are no other setbacks on physical appearance that would out him being a mutant. He never tried using it for anything else since he does it involuntarily. He never tried to explore the other advantages of his gift or curse, whatever fits more.

He fell asleep, feeling guilty that he might have done something with his powers. As far as he knows its quite harmless and could not hurt anybody, ...or could it?   
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«
Even tho I kept editing these chapters there's always mistakes on it smh
|EDITED|