Chapter 2: School

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! Your alarm went off. You sat up and saw Jason standing at the foot of your bed with a can of shaving cream in his hand and a guilty look on his face. 

"Good morning sunshine!" 

"TODD GET OUT OF MY ROOM!"

You picked up the book on your nightstand about to chuck it at him but you thought twice because you actually were enjoying the book and didn't want it to rip. You put the book you were holding into your backpack before putting on your uniform and heading downstairs. 

You walked into the dining room have breakfast and were surprised to see that everyone else was there too. Normally you didn't eat breakfast together. You would eat breakfast early morning before training, then Grayson and Todd would eat breakfast together around 8 or 9, and it wasn't likely that Drake would wake up in time for lunch. And yet, they were all here. 

They were arguing over something and didn't notice that you had walked in. 

"I wanna take him" 

"No, you just want to embarrass him besides, you lost your driving privileges the last time you shot the windshield." 

"Tim, you'd be lying if you said you don't" 

"He doesn't need my help with that. I just wanna make sure that when it happens I'm there with a camera." 

"Both of you stop. I'm the oldest I'm driving him" 

"Awe come on Dick, why do you always have to baby the demon" 

"Jason that might be better. Dick could probably do a better job of embarrassing him without even trying." 

"HEY WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?!" 

"I'm sorry to inform the three of you that I have been instructed that I am to drive Master Damian to school this morning." 

You decided to make your presence known. "I can drive myself to school" 

"Not without a license you can't" father said as he entered the room. 

"Tt." You sat down at the table and started to eat but quickly noticed that the others are staring at you and Jason and Tim are snickering. 

"What?" 

Dick was the only one who spoke up. "It's nothing......that uniform looks good on you" 

"I didn't ask for your opinion Grayson" You finished breakfast and you were about to head out the door with Alfred when Father stopped you. 

"WAIT" He walked over to you. "Hold your arms out." 

"Why, what fo-" 

"Now" 

"Okay fine." 

He started patting down your clothes and found your throwing stars and a knife. The others watched in shock and disbelief. 

"Bag." 

"What?" 

"Hand me your bag." 

You sighed and handed it over. Then everyone continued to watch as Father pulled out more knives, smoke bombs, your Robin suit, and other various weapons. The Jason burst out laughing. 

"SHUT IT TODD!" 

"Maybe I should've mentioned that you are not to bring this stuff to school but I thought that was common sense." 

"But Father what if-" 

"If there's an issue you have a phone, call one of us. Now go, you don't want to be late on your first day."