Chapter 11 Maxwell's P.O.V Flashback Pt.1

Start from the beginning

Haha, not happening.

" Here you go sir" the nurse says as she leaves me at the hospital Room door.

I take a deep breath knowing I'm about to meet my child for the first time.

I finally gain some courage and open the door and I'm instantly met with a stressed out tearful nurse that is holding my little girl.

As if she could sence my presence the screaming ends followed by soft whines.

The fearful nurse instantly looks to see what miracle caused the screams to stop.

No miracle just me.

Well actually no I'm a miracle bitch be blessed to meet me.

She sighs and runs to me with her werewolf speed.

" You're the father right sir?" she says in urgency. She must not know who I am to be asking if I'm the father.

" Yes I am is my mate and daughter ok?" I ask with the same amount of urgency.

" yes your mate is fine she is just resting would you like to hold your daughter sir?" the nurse ask hoping I say yes.

Wow my pup has been in the world for a total of twenty minutes and is already as feared and respected by many.

Just like her Daddy.

"yes please can you leave us be." I say as the nurse places my new born pup into my rough muscular arms.

The whines instantly stop and are being replaced by Coos as my pup cuddles closer into my arms.

" of course sir as you wish" the nurse replies and I almost don't Catch it because as soon as the door close the little pup in my arms opens her eyes and I instantly gasp at the sight.

She has fiery brown eyes like me.

It's so unique that I can't seem to believe that she's mine.

I created this.

My mate and my daughter.

My family.

She grasp my thumb with both of her tiny baby hands.

" Alexis "

I snap my head up to the sound of my tired mate's voice.

I run over to her with my inhuman speed with our pup in hand.

" what was that my Queen?" I say as I put our newborn in her awaiting arms.

" Alexis it should be her name." Kat says as our daughter grabs her thumb too.

I kiss my mates head in a affectionate manner.

I hear my mate gasp when our beautiful daughter opens her eyes once more.

" they're beautiful" Kat says as she starts to tear up.

" Alexis Moon Chute " I say while taking Alexis away from my tired mate so she can rest.

" why moon?" my mate mutters as her eyes start to close.

" Because the moon goddess blessed us with a beautiful pup" i say then turn to see my mate already past out from exhaustion. I kiss her forehead along with our pup.

" Welcome to the world my Alpha pup " i says as Alexis giggles and chews on my thumb.

I will protect you my pup forever and always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well hoped you enjoyed this chapter I thought it would be good to give a little bit of background info.

Anyways please vote and comment 💗