Chapter 15

It has been six months since the incident at Jurassic World.  Owen had moved in with me, in my apartment.  Owen and I were so happy together.  Things were going so well. 

Owen and I were sitting at the table, eating dinner.  It was our six month anniversary.  Owen had cooked dinner for us, and he had lit up candles on the table.  It was a lovely. 

"Hey baby.  I have a surprise for you." Owen said. 

"Alright babe.  What is it?" I asked. 

Owen pulled out a small black box, and he opened it.  There was a diamond ring inside. 

"Owen, it's beautiful" I said. 

Then, Owen got down on one knee, as he held the box in his hands.  Oh my god!  I had tears in my eyes. 

"Carly, I will always love you.  You are my life and my everything.  We have been through a lot together.  I want to spend the rest of my life with you.  Will you marry me?" Owen asked me.

"Yes!  I will marry you!" I said. 

Owen put the ring on my finger, and he kissed me.  Owen and I were now engaged to be married.  We were so happy and excited. 

"I love you" Owen said. 

"I love you too" I said. 

Owen and I were so excited to be spending our lives together.  Owen and I loved each other very much, and we would always love each other.  My new life was about to begin.  I was going to marry the love of my life, Owen Grady.   

I still thought about the events at Jurassic World.  Owen and I thought about Blue all the time, wondering if she was okay.  We hoped that we would see Blue again, one day. 

But now, it was time to start my life with my soon to be husband, Owen Grady.

END OF BOOK 1

NOTE:  Thanks for reading!  Book 2 will be posted soon!

All rights of the pic (Above) go to Jurassic World, Universal Studios, Bing, and the maker of the collage. 

Link for the pic:  https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d4/14/a7/d414a7ff22df35a584f16ca7dc5f1545--andy-dwyer-jurassic-park-world.jpg