Chapter 8

An asset containment team tried to catch the Indominus Rex, but the entire team was killed. This dinosaur was extremely dangerous. I knew that Owen would protect me. I stayed by his side everywhere that we went.

It was me, Owen and Claire. Claire needed our help finding her two nephews, who were riding in a gyro-sphere in the valley of the park. All three of us climbed into a jeep, and rode off to find Claire's nephews. We came up to a crashed gyro-sphere, but there were footprints. Then, we came up to a waterfall.

"Your nephews are alive" Owen said.

"Where could they have gone?" I asked.

"I'm so worried about them" Claire said.

"Okay here's the plan; Claire, you go back to the park, your nephews might show up there. For now, Carly and I will search for them out here" Owen said.

"Alright. Let me know if you find them" Claire said.

"You do the same, if they show up at the park" Owen said.

Claire went back to the jeep, and drove back to the park. Owen and I began to walk through the jungle, searching for Claire's nephews. I stayed close to Owen, the entire time.

"Are you okay?" Owen asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you?" I replied.

"Yeah, I'm good. I'm just worried about you" Owen said.

"You're protecting me, and that means a lot to me" I said.

Owen stopped and turned around to look at me. He wrapped his arm around my waist, and pulled me close to him. Owen gazed into my eyes.

"I have feelings for you, Carly" Owen said.

"I have feeling for you too, Owen" I said.

"I like you a lot. Ever since the day that I met you" Owen said.

"I like you a lot too. Also, ever since the day that I met you" I said.

Owen kissed me, so passionately. We held each other tight in each other's arms.

"Will you go out with me, and be my girlfriend?" Owen asked me.

"Yes I will" I said.

Owen kissed me again. Owen and I were now together, as a couple. We were happy.

Then, we heard the sound of a car.

NOTE: More chapters are coming!

All rights for the GIF(Above) go to Jurassic World, Universal Studios, and Bing.

Link for the GIF: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/39200000/Owen-Grady-jurassic-world-39298708-268-170.gif