Chapter 4

We arrived at the raptor training area.  Owen helped me climb off of the motorcycle, and he followed me.  I walked next to Owen. 

"Wow, this place is amazing" I said. 

"Yeah.  It's where I train my raptors" Owen said.

Then, a man came up to us.  He greeted Owen.  The man had dark colored skin, while wearing a redish pink button up shirt with a white tank top underneath, khaki cargo pants, and boots.

"Barry, this is Carly Grant" Owen introduced me.

"Hi, Barry" I said.

"You're Alan Grant's daughter.  It's nice to meet you" Barry said.

"It's nice to meet you too" I said. 

"Owen, the raptors need about five more minutes, before training" Barry said. 

"Okay. Carly, do you want to meet the raptors?" Owen asked me. 

"Sure" I said. 

We came up to an enclosed area. The four raptors were in their holding cells. The raptors names were Blue, Charlie, Delta, and Echo.

"By the way, Welcome to Jurassic World" Owen said. 

"Thanks" I said. 

Owen did his training session with the raptors.  It was interesting to watch. When the session was finished, Owen drove me to the hotel, so I could check in to a room. Unfortunately, all of the hotel rooms were all booked up.  Crap!

I carried my bag and walked out of the hotel. Owen was still sitting on his bike. 

"Hey, did you get a room?" Owen asked me. 

"No, they are all booked up" I said. 

"Really? That sucks" Owen said.

"I don't know what to do" I said.

"Well, I know that we just met, but I have a spare room at my place. You can stay there" Owen said.

"Are you sure?" I asked. 

"Yeah, it's no trouble" Owen said. 

"Thank you so much" I said.

"Here, I'll take you to my place" Owen said. 

We arrived at Owen's place. It was a small bungalow house with a mobile home attached to it. Owen showed me where everything was at. 

"Thank you again" I said.

"You're welcome" Owen said.

I began to get settled in with everything.  Things were going great.

NOTE: More chapters are coming!

All rights of the pic (Above) go to Jurassic World, Universal Studios, and Bing.

Link for the pic:  https://www.standard.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2015/10/19/16/chris-pratt-owen-grady.jpg