Chapter 11

It was now night-time outside.  We had just arrived at the raptor paddock.  Owen stopped the jeep and got out.  I got out of the jeep as well, and I followed Owen. 

"Well, well, look who it is" Hoskins said. 

Owen punch Hoskins in the face.  Holy Shit!

"Get the hell away from my animals!" Owen said, angrily. 

"Don't you dare touch them!" I said, also angrily. 

Owen grabbed my hand and he held it tightly. 

"You're too late. We are ready to move out" Hoskins said. 

"We do this my way.  They are my animals" Owen said. 

Owen held my hand, as we followed Hoskins into the paddock.  There were many men from InGen, that were staring at us. 

"Babe, I'll go check on the raptors" I said. 

"Okay baby.  I'll meet you there in a few" Owen said. 

I kissed Owen, and walked over to the raptors.  Each one of the raptors were in their holding cells.  Shortly after, Owen walked up next to me, and he put his arm around me. 

"Hey baby" Owen said. 

"Hey babe.  What's going on?" I asked. 

"The raptors are going to track down the Indominus Rex" Owen said. 

"Who is leading this operation?" I asked. 

"Me and Barry" Owen said. 

"What do you need me to do?" I asked. 

"I need you to stay here with Claire and her nephews. I don't want you to get hurt, baby" Owen said. 

"Okay babe.  But, please do me a favor" I said. 

"What's that, baby?" Owen asked me. 

I kissed Owen and wrapped my arms around him.  Owen pulled me closer to him, and he held me tightly in his arms. 

"Come back to me, safe and sound babe" I said. 

"I will always come back to you, baby" Owen said. 

Owen kissed me again.  He ran his fingers through my long dark brown hair, and stroked my cheek.  His fingers felt warm against my white skin. 

"I love you, Carly" Owen said. 

"I love you too, Owen" I said. 

Owen kissed me again, and he hugged me tightly.  I knew that he would come back to me, safe and sound. 

I walked over to Claire and her nephews.  All four of us climbed into an ambulance.  Claire and I were in the front, and Claire's nephews were in the back.  I was worried about Owen, but I know that he would be safe. 

NOTE:  How cute!  More chapters are coming!

All rights for the pic (Above) go to Jurassic World, Universal Studios, and Bing. 

Link for the pic:   http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/38300000/Owen-Grady-jurassic-world-38313437-500-400.jpg