Chapter 13

Delta, and Echo had been killed by the Indominus Rex. Blue was nowhere to be found. Where was she? I hoped she was okay.

Owen climbed inside the gift shop, and placed his finger over his mouth, signaling us to stay quiet. The Indominus Rex appeared in front of the gift stand, and began to attack it. The dinosaur knew that we were inside. Owen stayed in front of us.

"Hold on tight, baby!" Owen called to me.

I held on to Owen's arm. Then, I heard a roar. It was the T-Rex. We all looked out of the gift stand window. Both the T-Rex and the Indominus Rex were fighting each other. The Indomins Rex was winning the fight. Oh god......

"Run! All of you!" Claire cried.

All four of us ran out of the gift stand, and ran over to Claire, who was hiding behind a big rock decoration. The Indominus Rex pinned the T-Rex to the ground. Then, we heard the sound of a raptor. We all looked and saw Blue charge and jump on to the Indominus Rex, attacking her. Thank god that Blue was alive.

All three dinosaurs began to come near us, as they continued to fight each other. All of us ran and hid behind a column. Owen wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him, and keeping me safe.

The Indominus Rex was pushed into the gate that lead to the Mosasaurus tank. Then, all of the sudden, the mosasaurus jumped out of the tank, grabbed the Indominus Rex, and pulled her down into the water. The T-Rex turned around and walked off into the jungle. Blue turned to look at Owen and I. Owen stepped out a little bit. He grabbed my hand, and I stepped out with him. Blue still looked at us.

Owen shook his head slightly at Blue, saying no. Blue turned around, and she also ran off into the jungle. All of us stepped out from behind the column. Everything had become calm. The Indominus Rex was dead. Claire hugged her nephews. Owen wrapped his arm around me, pulled me close to him, and kissed my forehead.

"Are you okay, baby?" Owen asked me.

"I'm fine babe. I'm just glad that you're safe" I said.

"I love you" Owen said.

"I love you too" I said.

Owen kissed me, as he held me close to him. We were all safe, which was all the mattered. Later on, all of us boarded a boat, and we left the island. We were all finally off of the island.

I was glad that I had a chance to work at Jurassic World. But, I was going to miss it. I laid my head on Owen's shoulder, and Owen wrapped his arm around me. I closed my eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

NOTE: Only two more chapters left! Then, I will be posting book 2, which I'm currently writing.

All right for the GIF (above) go to Jurassic World, Universal Studios, and Bing.

Link for the GIF: http://i.imgur.com/d1GlDJw.gif