How did they know me? We're they my stalker or something? I thought stalkers only existed in books and movies.

Another "ping!" went off and it seems this person has sent me a picture of himself. Not going to lie, he is cute but I still don't recognize him. Oh and trust me when I say that if I ever met him before I surely won't forget his face.

Realizing I've been standing in the exact same place in the street I quickly shut my phone and ran off to school. I was already ten minutes late, so essentially I'm screwed.

After minutes of running, yet it seemed like hours for me, I finally reached the gates of the school, panting and gasping for air.

'God, I'm so out of shape. I seriously need to exercise more.' I contemplated. "Nah, too much work." I said aloud. With that, I entered the school and walked through a few hallways to get to my first period class.

I walk in, and I'm unsurprisingly getting scolded by my teacher, Park Jinyoung.

As I was getting scolded, all eyes of the classroom were on me. Was it embarrassing? Yes. Will this totally damage my reputation and social life? No, because its not like I had any of those to begin with. I was just your below average gay nerd.

After that whole fiasco, I walk towards my desk and sat about three desks away from my best friend, Han Jisung. He looked at me in way as if he was trying to tell me something through his piercing eyes. Yet I couldn't figure it out.

He rolled his eyes and uses his body language. That's when I understood. He's saying to check my DMs. I quickly spot Mr. Park's back to us. That's when I got the opportunity to take my phone out and check to see what Jisung said.