1

I walked through the forest barefoot in my sky blue sundress which matched my eyes. The sunlight was streaming through the leaves of the canopy and I slowed for a few moments just enjoying the warmth. Then I heard it.

Finally!

I had been walking in another packs territory for hours and it took this long just for them to find me. It seemed that they still thought I didn't know they were there because they continued their "stealthy" approach. I sniffed the air an acted like I was smelling a beautiful wild rose I had just picked. I could smell four warriors and a beta. This was gonna be fun.

I continued to act like I didn't know they were there for another hour, the entire time walking closer and closer to the heart if their territory.

Finally I came to a small clearing and abruptly turned around.

"You know it's very rude to creep along in the shadows like that. If you wanted to talk we could have back at the stream earlier this morning." I called out. And sure enough, five guys soon walked out. I could tell that they were surprised that I knew they were there but they tried to cover it up by swaggering with confidence.

"You are not human and are on pack lands. You need to come with us to see the Alfa." The one in the middle said. He was bigger than the rest and was obviously the beta.

"Awwww.... but I really don't feel like meeting the Alfa right now sooooo, I guess I'll have to pass on the offer." I said with a slight smirk.

"Then we'll just have to force you." Said one of the warriors with smirk mirroring my own. Then I broke into a wide, psychotic grin.

"Finally. I thought I would have had to start it." I said with my smile still present. The guys looked at me questioningly. "Oh ya. I forgot to introduce myself. Hi, I am Cynthia Rose and I am a leopard shifter."

With they they all took a few steps back and stood in a ready fighting stance. A few of them tried to contact the other pack members through the mind link and their eyes grew foggy but soon turned back and the haze was replaced with a look of confusion.

"The mind link isn't working." One of the warriors whispered.

"Do you think she's serious... she can't be Cynthia Rose..." Another stated, lacking the confidence he had earlier.

"I am Cynthia Rose and are you boys gonna fight or just stand there?" I asked tauntingly.

At this one of the warriors bent over and charged me trying to take me by surprise. However, I saw it coming and simply flipped him onto his back and quickly slit his throat with my extended claws. When the others saw him dead and registered what happened, they immediately shifted and began to circle me. I have to admit, their wolves were huge, but they didn't intimidate me.

I quickly shifted and I could see the shock in their eyes. My leopard is huge. The wolves kept on trying to charge me and every time I was able to claw them. One of the warriors jumped on top of me and I ducked and clawed the soft flesh of his stomach. He roared in anger, but was soon silenced when I bit deep into his neck. Then another tried to attack me, but this time from my side. He charged but I was too quick. I spun around and raked my claws across his face before plummeting them into his chest. Then the last warrior tried the same thing and I simply hit him over the head knocking him out.

Now it was me and the beta.

He and I circled before we both ran straight towards each other. He tried to jump on top of me, but leopards can jump waaaaay higher than wolves. I landed on top of him and we tumbled to the ground where we clawed, bit, and snarled. After a while I could tell he was weakened so I grabbed him by his throat and bit down, Hard.

He slowed stopped struggling as the life faded out of his body. After a while he went completely limp and he slowly shifted back to human along with the rest of the werewolves who were lying on the forest floor, naked and dead.

'That was awesome!!!' My leopard yelled. Oh, I should mention, I have this weird inner voice that is my leopard. It kinda helps me and gives me advise. Her name is Chloe.

I smiled at her comment.

'Now shall we mark them?' I asked.

'Certainly'

With that I walked over to their bodies and placed a blood red rose in their mouths and scratched long claw marks down their chest.

'Ummmmm... Cynthia, what are we gonna do with him?' Chloe asked.

When she said this, one of the warriors off to the side began to stir. I had forgotten about him, he was the one I knocked out. I slowly walked over to him and stood over him as he woke up.

"Well well well.... what do we have here?" I asked in a menacing voice.

He looked up at me. His blue eyes glazed over in fear after seeing his dead pack members.

"I asked you a question wolfy." I said in a menacingly sweet voice.