Big Nate's Prank Day

Start from the beginning

They went to homeroom and took their seats but before they could even begin, the TVs that mysteriously appeared in the school suddenly turned on to reveal the Beatles with a young Principal Nicholas.

Everyone was entranced at it. Apparently, it's being broadcast to the entire school.

"Hey, Nic! You ready?" One of the Beatles asked.

Principal Nicholas nodded and sang with them. It was kinda funny like the time when Nate recorded Principal Nicholas karaoke to the intercom.

 It was kinda funny like the time when Nate recorded Principal Nicholas karaoke to the intercom

Everyone laughed. The whole video took until social studies.

"OK, class! Enough shenanigans! It's time-" Mrs. Godfrey was suddenly interrupted...

... by a woman who said, "Mrs. Godfrey?"

"Yes?" she replied to the woman.

"Congratulations! You've won an opportunity to perform with the troupe!"

"Troupe?" Mrs. Godfrey asked.

"C'mon!" The woman dragged Mrs. Godfrey while the class followed...

... to outside where a stage was set,

"Wh-what?!" Mrs. Godfrey spluttered, overwhelmed.

"Change up, c'mon!" and the woman dragged Mrs. Godfrey to the set out of the view.

In no time at all, the class figured out this was an acrobat troupe that showed acrobats to the class with Mrs. Godfrey in it. She looked simply shocked and it's a wonder that they are able to perform with her.

Teddy, standing next to Nate asked, "How did you do it?"

"I know people," Nate simply said.

A few more pranks followed the next one.

During Art, color bombs suddenly appeared and colored the whole class different colors of the rainbow. Apparently, it happened in every Art class. The substitute teacher, Mr. Rosa was absent today, was in a horrible mess.

Between classes, they suddenly heard soft piano music and a roaring bear, a few minutes later, an announcement over the intercom stated, "Attention, students and teachers, the music room is currently off limits because someone put a PIANO PLAYING BEAR in it!"

Shocked faces could be seen around. LOL!

During recess, pie was given for dessert and someone threw a pie at the teacher and it actually exploded, splattering cream all over the teacher. Soon, everyone was throwing exploding pies, creating the a-pie-calypse which will forever be legend...

Gym was met with laughter. Apparently, some of the monkeys who painted the teachers also cross dress some of them or gave them funky hair. Nate, Teddy and Francis saw Mr. Staples with pink hair when they went to Gym.

Coach John was wearing a maid outfit and everyone was ROTFL!

"Stop laughing!" Coach John barked, "Now, give me 20-" that sentence was suddenly interrupted by an elephant's trunk taking Coach John by the hem of his shirt and putting him on its back. Coach John looked terrified. To make matters funnier, the elephant took Coach John's toupee and ate it! First an eagle took his toupee and now... good Lord!

"It's a good Prank Day," Teddy said when school ended

"Yeah, now let's get ready for summer!" Francis said.

Teachers were already going to their cars, ready to get home from the exhausting day when suddenly the cars floated.

As they floated, something was raining down on them. Teddy got a fistful on his face.

"Wait, is this... chocolate?!" Teddy exclaimed.

Then, the cars spelled, 'Have a good summer!'

The school laughed and Nate said, "That was one great Prank Day..."

"How can you be so sure?"

Suddenly...

News people have appeared out of nowhere and recorded the scene which will most definitely make headline news in the evening or tomorrow

News people have appeared out of nowhere and recorded the scene which will most definitely make headline news in the evening or tomorrow. What a wonderful Prank Day...