FOUGHT WITH STYLE

Start from the beginning

"Zoro, Usopp, Dakota, leave right away! Fetch Nami using their ship." Luffy orders us.

"Never mind. Let it go." Zoro retorts, dismissing the request of our Captain. "There's no need to chase that woman."

"I can't be without her as my Navigator!" Luffy announces, and our First Mate and Captain do a little staring contest before Zoro accepts our Captain's demands.

"Fine! What a pain-in-the-ass Captain... hey, Usopp, Dakota, let's go!" He tells us, and Usopp agrees, and the boys grab their little boat.

"Luffy, I can't just leave you by yourself. You always cause trouble everywhere you go," I argue, looking at my Baby Brother.

"I'll be okay, Sis, don't worry." He tells me, but I glare at him; I won't leave him here just to fight those loser Pirates alone.

"I'm not leaving, and that's final." I snap and cross my eyes as the duo return with their boat and reverse it towards us.

"Big Bro Zoro, the ship's ready!" The duo announces as Yosaku weighs anchor, and Zoro turns towards our Captain.

"Luffy, what about you?" Even though it is self-evident, Zoro asks him what he will do.

"I haven't fully repaid this restaurant yet, so I can't go," Luffy answers, and I stand next to the moron.

"Do be careful. Dakota look after our Captain. Things here are abnormal." He tells us.

"Yeah, I know." Luffy agrees and seems almost serious.

"Don Krieg! It's that man!" A pirate yells out, cutting the moment. I walk towards the railing to get a better look; it's really him. Dracule Mihawk. My Uncle. I watch him sail through the ship's carcass with pirates littering and waters surrounding it. "The man who destroyed our fleet!" This gains the other's attention as I hear Zoro mutter to himself.

"That man is..." He seems nervous almost as he gulps, but maybe it is in delight. "That man is..." He goes quiet again, and the pirates scream things in fear of the Warlord.

"Zoro, who the heck is he?" Luffy asks him from behind me.

"The man I've been searching for, Hawk-Eyes Mihawk." He answers, seeming almost dark as he says it. Sexy, it sends a shiver down my spine.

"Hawk-Eyes Mihawk? I know that name." Luffy thinks, and he does know that name, as I have told him that name many times in some of my stories of my large family.

"The Strongest Swordsman in the World!" He clarifies, looking thrilled as he stares at the small raft carrying the Swordsman. I walk away to the front with the rest of the Cooks, who seem terrified at the sight of the raven-haired man with the compensating sword on his back as he drifts forward.

"That's the guy who instantly sank Don Krieg's fleet of 50 ships, which should've withstood the Grand Line?" Patty replies, almost in terror and awe at the World's Greatest Swordsman.

"And he just destroyed another one of Don Krieg's ships!" A Cook adds, sharing the same terror and awe for My Dear Uncle.

"But, he looks no different from any other ordinary person." Another Cook comments - which is so wrong. "And he doesn't seem to be armed with anything special." His untrained eyes deceive him because if you look closer, you can see his beautiful sword strapped to his back.

"His weapons on his back," I state, seeming to startle the Cooks as they turn to look at me in surprise.

"No, way you can't mean?!" The cook in front of me stutters out in shock.

"He destroyed that huge ship with that sword?!" A cook to my left exclaims.

"He's the Greatest Swordsman, Hawk Eyes. A Swordsman, above all of the World's Swordsmen." Zeff clarifies as he looks out at the Swordsman.