Awkward encounters

After lunch with Harry we went home, but Harry was a little to eager to get home. "Any reason your speeding?" I asked him and winked. He just answered me with a kiss. He pulled into the garage and got out. He pulled me into a kiss, very passionate. I broke away and looked into his eyes. They were filled with lust. Harry tried to pull me in again but I quickly ducked and started to walk to the door of our flat. "Are you really gunna tease me after 5 months without me?" Harry yelled not caring who heard. I didn't answer I just walked in and walked towards the elevator. The doors were about to close but a foot stopped it. "Your not getting away that easily." he said and winked, he walked up to me and placed his hands on my hips. He pulled me so close to his body that paper couldn't fit between us. He leaned his head down and pressed his lips onto mine, he opened his mouth and dragged his younger across my bottom lip. I granted access and our tongues battled for dominance. We broke away when the door dinged, notifying that we're at our floor. "Jump." Harry said and popped his mouth on the p. I did what he told me and he hooked his tanned arms under my thighs. I went right to his neck and sucked on her sweet spot which was right under his ear. He moaned only so I could hear. He got our door opened and he slammed me up against the wall. It hurt a little bit but Im not going to complain I loved when Harry was rough. Harry grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. He was breathing really heavy at this point. "I'm going to fuck you so hard." Harry said. All I could do is nod. "No teasing or you will be punished." He said and let go of my wrists. Our foreheads were pressed together and our breathing was heavy. He tried moving in but I ducked once again and ran to the bedroom I was about start the stairs when Harry grabbed my waist and threw me on the couch. "I said NO teasing." he yelled. "what are you gunna do?" I said. He walked over and straddled me he crashed his lips onto mine and started to play with the hem of my jumper. I broke the kiss and happily removed it. He lips moved right to my breasts. He unhooked my bra and took one breast into his mouth and th either one in his hand. "Harry." I moaned. He kissed his way down my stomach and and placed kisses along the top of my leggings. "Harry stop being a fucking tease." I said. He winked and pulled them down and threw them across the room. He moved his head back to mine and kissed me, he ran his hand down my stomach and under my black thong that was no doubt soaking wet. He started to rub me and I moaned. "Who maid you this wet?" Harry asked. I just moaned and bucked my hips to match his rhythm. "I said who made you this wet?" he said again and stopped and pulled his hand out and got up. I started to rub my legs together to gain friction. He pulled my legs apart. I groaned, " YOU DID HARRY, FUCK. YOU DID." I screamed. He smiled, pleased with the reaction he got and came back down he pulled my thong down with his teeth and placed his head at my center. He started to lick up and down my slit, he plunged a finger in me and started to curl his finger to hit my spot everytime. "Harry I'm about." Harry pulled out immediately and got up. " You know Styles your wearing a lot of clothes, we should change that." I said and got up and pulled his matching jumper over his head, messing up his curls. I ran my hand over his sculpted body and traced his abs with my pointer finger. I got to his belt and undid it and slid his pants down his legs. I could see how hard his was through his Calvin Klines. He kicked his pants to the side and grabbed my waist. "today is about you not me." Harry said. I grabbed his neck and pulled him around and shoved him on the couch. I straddled him and put my arms around his neck. "Were gunna do this my way" I whispered and it sent chills down his back. I pulled his boxers down and his member slapped up to his toned stomach. He groaned. I took it in my hand and placed it at my center. "Mel, I love you." Harry said to me. I kissed him passionately back and slid down onto to him. We both moaned in unison as I started to bounce up and down. "Mel, your so fucking tight. O my god." Harry moaned out. "Harry don't stop. Shit you feel so good in me." I moaned back. "Harry I'm gunna" I trailed off still bouncing up and down. "Me to, on three. Ok." he started to thrust into me. "1.....2.....3" he said. I let go all on his dick. "HAAAAAARRRRRRRYYYYY!" I screamed out. "MELAAAANNNNNNIIIIIEEEEE!" Harry screamed out. I leaned my forehead against his and we both rode out our highs. "Mel, babe you home?" I heard someone say. SHIT! Harry grabbed the blanket from behind us and pulled it over me. Since I'm covering him. Amanda and Liam walked into the living room. "Oh shit sorry guys." Liam said and pulled Amanda into the kitchen and shut the door. Harry started to laugh. "I love you too Harry." I answered back. Harry pulled me in and kissed me, not a lustful one just a kiss. "Let's get changed, huh?" I nodded and got up. I started to to walk towards the stairs when Harry pulled a blanket around me. " Babe what are you doing?" I asked him. "your naked?" he said. I totally let that slip my mind. " Right." We walked upstairs and into our bedroom. I dropped the blanket and walk to my dresser. I pulled on underwear and bra. "Babe, hand me my socks." Harry said and I pulled a pair. I tossed them over and he caught them and blew a kiss, walked over to Harry's dresser and pulled out his Ramones t-shirt and put on a pair of my Victoria Secret sweatpants. I brushed my sex hair out and threw it into a ponytail. "you look so cute." Harry said and snaked his arms around my waist. He kissed my cheek. I blushed and turned around. "thanks baby." I kissed his nose. We walked out of the room and downstairs. I walked into the kitchen. To find Amanda on the kitchen island and Liam inbetween her legs hooking up. "Woah, not on my table." I said and laughed Liam pulled away and blushed. Amanda Hopped down. "So what did you guys want to ask us" I asked walking out to the living room and picking up me and Harry's clothes. "Well we all want to go to a club tonight." Liam said. "Wanna come?" Amanda finished. I looked at Harry and he nodded. "Sure, what time are we leaving?" I asked. "11:30 sound good?" "Perfect!" I said and with that they turned around and left.

"Woah! We're is my girlfriend?" Harry said while coming downstairs. "Very funny Harry." I said and fixed his shirt. "No seriously, we're is my beautiful girlfriend. Because all I see is this sexy girl." Harry said ran his hand up and down my side. "Well you better not let her see you with me, don't want her to get jealous." I said playing along. "I'm not worried." he said and kissed my neck. "Alright not before we getto the club." I said and pushed him back. He looked at me and bit his lip. I was wearing a strapless red dress that hugged my body perfectly, I was wearing nude pumps and my hair was pin straight. "Alright let's go hot stuff." Harry said And grabbed my hand. I giggled and intertwined our hands.

When we got to the club Harry went right to the bar. And we immediately were taking shots, I could feel it starting and on my 4 shot Gemma came up behind me. She was wearing a black dress that was tight around her chest and than flowed down to her mid-thigh. And she paired it with red pumps, and he hair curled. She looked stunning. "Gemmma boo!" I yelled and hugged her. "Woah baby, your tipsy." she said and hugged back. "never that." I said and we all laughed. Zayn gave me a hug and kissed my cheek and they headed to the dance floor. "Wanna dance before my girlfriend shows up." Harry asked me. I laughed and nodded my head.

I woke to see Harry laying in a complete opposite direction as me. I sat up and noticed I was naked. That boy needs to learn to keep it in his pants. I laughed to my self and felt the bed shift. Harry's up. "Morning babe." I said and got up and walked to the shower. "Morning baby." he said in his groggy morning voice that is just irresistible. He walked up to me and kissed me. "shower with me?" he asked me. "Sure." I said and jumped in.

After our shower we got dressed and walked downstairs. I was wearing a black skirt that was short in the front and long in the back with a gold belt around it and a cut off white shirt. Paired with a pair of gold gladiators. Harry was wearing his usual white converses and jeans and white v-neck. We got to our living room to see everyone their. "Well its about time." Niall said while he put his arm around Larissa. "Wait. What?" I asked. "were going to breakfast come on." El said and with that everyone got up and walked out the door.

After breakfast the girls and I decided to go shopping. We were walking into TopShop and I went over to the shirts and then Larissa came up to me. "You have to try this on its perfect for you. " she said and handed me a dress. I nodded and told them to wait out here so I went to try it on. When I went back their. I stripped off my clothes and pulled the dress on, I walked out and ran into a tall girl. "Sorry, are you alright?" I said and finally got a good look at who it was. Caroline Flack.