He's got that super bass

"Why are you both in your underwear?" Gemma asked us and crossed her arms. "We didn't have our bathing suits." Harry said. "Suuuuure." Gemma said and swam away. Zayn followed her. "Nosey friend huh?" I asked Harry and wrapped my legs around him. "Try living with 4 nosey boys for almost 4 years now." He laughed out. "Mel its 11:40." I heard Gemma say. "Looks like we have to get out." I told Harry. "Doesn't mean the night has to end." He said and I got off him and climbed out of the pool. "There's a shed over there, we can change in their." Harry nodded and we walked over there with our clothes. We stepped in and started to strip my wet underwear off along with my wet bra. "Shit!" I murmured under my breathe, Harry still heard me. "Whats wrong?" He said while shutting the door. "I wore a sheer top, you can see throough them and I don't have a extra bra." I said and started to think how I was gunna leave without everyone seeing my boobs. "Take my shirt." He said while tossing the v-neck at me. "Thanks." I said and he came over to me and said "Anytime baby." and winked. I rolled my eyes and pulled the shirt on. I tied it on the side cause it was big on me, I grabebd my wet clothes and Harry's boxers and opened the door. We walked into Sam's house to see him dancing on the table. "Happy birthday Sammy!" I screamed over the loud music. "Bye Melly! Love ya" He said while he bagan to shake his butt. I headed for the front door and opened it. I guess the party moved to the front lawn, nice. "Lets go." I said and grabbed his hand. We were walking the few blocks in silence. Not awkward but comfortable silence. Once we go to the front door I noticed no one was home. I checked my phone to see i had a text message. "Staying over Tom's. Night Love ya :)" my mom texted me. Great home alone. "Harry do you wanna stay the night?"  I asked. "Wouldn't your mom care?" He asked. I shook my head and said "She lets me live with you, she obviously knows we sleep in the same bed. C'mon." while I pulled him through the door. "I'll be right back. I'm gunna put these in the laundry. Go upstairs." i said to him and started to walk downstairs. I threw them in the washers and turn all the knobs and pressed start. I walked back upstairs and got two waters. I walked up the stairs to my room and I walked in to see him not in the room. Maybe he's in the bathroom. I shrugged and put the waters down and went into the bathroom. I walked in and he was pulling a picture a picture frame out of a drawer. No!. "Harry STOP!" I said and he dropped the frame. "No, No, No, No,No!" I said and ran over to it. It cracked. I sat on the floor and took the photo out of the frame. "I'm so sorry Mel!" Harry said and sat down next to me. "Its ok, its just the frame. I can get a new one." i said and got up, I put the picture back into the drawer and closed it. "Why is that photo so important? he asked. I just got up and walked into my bedroom. "Mel?" I heard Harry come into the room. "Can you just drop it, please." I said in the nicest way possible. "Do you want to watch a movie or regular t.v?" Harry asked dropping the subject. I got up form the bed and kissed him. "T.v is cool." I said and walked over to my dresser. I pulled out one of Harry's t-shirts and put in on. I threw my clothes in the hamper. I turned around to see Harry changing. I just got a glimpse of his butt. I giggled to myself and he turned around and gave me a look of confusion. I shook my head and plopped down on my bed. He chose the show Friends and got into bed. "Good choice." I commented. "Well this girl I sleep with  every night makes me watch it." Harry said and put and arm over my stomach. "This girl sounds amazing. To be honest." i said and sniggled closer. "Yeah she is." He said and kissed my forehead. I shut my eyes and fell asleep pretty quickley. 

*2 days later

"Boy you got my heart beat running away" I sang into my brush and I danced around my room. Harry was out with Louis doing whatever they were doing. I was dancing around in underwear and a bra because I was that lazy to get changed. I kept singing well rapping to Super Bass when I heard a chuckle come from behind me. I turned around to see Harry laughing hysterically. I shrugged my shoulders and kept singing and dancing. "He got that super bass." I heard Harry singing, I saw him dance up next to me. When the song ended I pressed pause on my iPhone and sat on my bed. "I don't know how you can do a concert, I can't even sing and dance around my room for less than 5 minutes and I wanna die." I said while taking a guld of water. He just laughed at me. "Pure talent." he said and smiled. His one dimple came out. "Yeah.....okaaaaay" I said and got up from my bed. I walked over to my drawers and pulled out a dress. I slipped it on and went over to my mirror. While checking my outfit and making sure I don't look like a trainwreck I turned around to see Harry looking at my corkboard pinned with a bunch of photos of me and then on the other one me and friends and family. "You know I don't have any pictures of us up there." I said and stepped neck to him. "Wheres you're camera?" Harry said all excitedly and searched around my room. I laughed and went over to my cabniets and pulled out a Polaroid camera, the ones where the pictures comes out right after the photo has been taken. "Looking for this?" I said and waved it. He walked over and took the camera out of my hands. "Smile pretty." he said and snapped a pictures. When it came out I waved it around so the picture came out. I smiled to myself. I came up to Harrys eyes, and our smiles were perfect. "Lets do a funny one." I said to him and took it out of his hands. I stuck out my tongue and snapped the picture. I waited until it was visible and saw that Harry looked like he was licking my face while i just had my tongue out. "Best looking couple EVER!" Harry said while taking the photos and pinned them up. I put the camera back and pulled out a black sharpie. I went over to the pictures and wrote Happy 1 year anniversary on the one with our tongues out and I love you on the regular one. I put the pen down and put my arms around Harry's neck. "Oh yeah it is our 1 year anniversary." He said like he was shocked. I smacked the back of his neck and reached up and kissed him. He pulled away. "Happy 1 year baby." he said. "I love you." I said and he picked me up so I had my legs wrapped around his torso. "AAAAAAAAH MY VIRGIN EYES!" Gemma screamed. Damn that girl needs to stop with the screaming. "Very funny, smartass." I sassed back at her. "Anyway just wanted to say Happy anniversary." Gemma said and hugged us. "Thanks boo" i said. We chatted for a bit and she said she had to leave so her and Zayn could get to their reservations on time. We were now laying on my bed when Harry said "So what do you want to do tonight?" I thought about our options. "Do you just want to go see a movie? I kinda don't want to go out because i don't want attention." I said, he pulled me into his arms. "Movies it is. That new horror movie is out so lets see that." he said and kissed my forehead. I got up and started to get ready. I was changing my shirt when Harry came up behind and started to kiss my neck. "Harry st-stop. Not now. Later." I said as I lightly moaned. "Fine! Later, and i'm holding you up to that." Harry said and slapped my butt and walked back into the bathroom. Well tonight should be interesting. Movie with this cheeky boy should deffinetly interesting.