Different plans

"Okay Zayn I'm glad you told her and if this ever happens I will cut you." I said into the phone to Zayn and being a little ghetto with him. Zayn laughed. "I promise this will never ever happen again!" he assured me. After that we said our goodbyes and I hung up. I called Zayn when I woke up today to see what happened. I also asked him if they wanted to go to a amusment park today also along with everybody else and their girls! I also picked up Hunter last night at the airport. I missed him so much, it feels like I have family with me again. Gemma of course is like my sister but she never left me so having Hunter here makes it better. Sometime I miss my mom like crazy, I used to be so close to her and now I barely talk to her. I think I should plan a visit since Summer is starting. While I waited for Harry to get out of the shower I opened up my Mac Book and signed onto twitter. I tweet all the time, I tweet probably like 100 times a day. What can I say I love to tweet. The boys said that I inspired them to tweet a lot more, Harry on the other hand just tweets the dumbest Instagram photos. "Going to the amusement park with Harry and everyone today! I probably won't tweet that much today, I'll feel so lost:) haha, bye guys. I'll post pictures later!" I wrote and pressed the tweet button. I had over a million followers now. When I hit that mark in followers I got a lot of hate about how I shouldn't have that many. So I tweeted about how you're hating on me for having so many followers but the haters follow me. It made no sense at all. I really ignore the hate cause I don't like internet hate. It makes you look like a coward. I logged out and shut the laptop and plugged it in. 

Harry walked out of the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around his waist. He walked over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of jeans and boxers. He let the towel drop and he pulled on his boxers followed by his pants. "Hey babe can you get me my belt in the bathroom?" he asked me and held up his jeans. I nodded and got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom, picked up his belt and walked out and handed it to him. "Thanks." He said. I handed him his white bro tank and told him to wear this since it was really hot out. He slipped it on and pulled on his white converses. He stood up and fixed his hair. Sometimes I just stared at , not in a creepy way. Just sometimes I can't believe I have him as my boyfriend. Like believe me I'm so over the fact I'm dating Harry Styles from One Direction but sometimes it just so unbelievable. I love him so much, and I can't believe if I never went to that meet and greet or Preston said no to the boys request to keep me and Gemma in the room when the riot broke out we would have never dated them. I really appreciate Harry, I love him so much. I couldn't imagine my life without him anymore. 

"Stare much?" Harry said and broke me out my thought. "At you? Never." I said to him. He laughed and came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Did I tell you today that you look beautiful?" Harry asked me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "No not today." I said and smiled at him. He lent down and pecked my lips. "Well you look beautiful." he said, I kissed him once more. Then Hunter walked in. "Knock much?" I sassed at him. "Okay bitch, stop hooking up with Mr. Celeb so we can go!" Hunter sassed back. Thats the thing between us I absoloutly love him but god his an asshole. We sass each other all the time. Him and Louis got along so well. Niall and him too because they LOVE food. Hunter just got along well with everyone! "Really Hunter? Mr. Celeb?" Harry said. They both let out a laugh. "Lets go! I'm excited. I miss going to amusement parks with you and Gemma!" Hunter said. He came over and pulled on my hand and tugged me downstairs. 

"Mel Gem! OMG WE HAVE TO GO ON THE LOG FLUME!!!!" Hunter yelled at us. God he really is such a child. Gemma just ran over to him and jumped onto his back. I saw Zayn cringe at that and I sent him a look to see if hes cool. He nodded his head. Everyone was here. Harry and I, Zayn and Gemma, Hunter, Josh and Leah, El and Louis, Amanda and Liam, Niall and Larissa. We were currently in the water park. All the boys said they just wanted to do rides now and get to the water park, but the girls and Hunter wanted to do the water park then at night do the rides. So all the boys went off together to a roller coaster and said they would be back in a hour or two. The girls thought the Log Flume was a long wait so they just went to the Lazy River. Gemma, Hunter and I went to wait in line at the ride. "This is like old times. Like how we would go to Hershey Park." Gemma said. I smiled and nodded. "Hey what would you think if I went back to PA for a little visit?" I asked. Gemma eyes got all big and she nodded. "I want to go back too, I miss mom so much, and everyone. I need some ghetto city life again!" Gemma said. I started to laugh and they all joined in. We moved up in line. "I'll talk to Zayn about his scheduale and see when he can go!" Gemma said. "Well actually I just want us to go" I said and pointed at all three of us. Her smile got lower. "I love Zayn and everything, its just feel you will pay attention to him than your mom or our friends. Like I want to go back to spend it with mom and friends." I said. "Okay I see your point." She said, I gave her hug. "So when do you want to go back?" Hunter asked. We moved a bit up and were almost at the front. "Well I want to go back when you do." I said. Hunter is here for 3 weeks so I wanna go back when he does and stay there for 3 weeks.  "Fine with me." Gemma said and smiled, Hunter nodded in aggrement. 

"So how was your ride?" Leah asked. "Good! So much fun! We got soaked." I said "Anyone hungry though?" I asked. They all shook their heads except fot Leah. "I'm starving." she said. and held her stomach. The rest of them went off to find the boys and we went to get food. Once we settled down with our food I wanted to see how her and Josh were. "So hows Josh?" I asked and began eating my burger. "He's so sweet and hes really hot." SHe laughed out. I smiled. "Well you guys are seriously so cute. Has he asked you out yet?" I asked, She shook her head. "Well he will, I promise!" I assured her. We talked for a bit about their dates and she told me the jokes Josh has said. After that we cleaned up and started to walk to the Ferris Wheel where Harry texted me saying thats where he wanted to meet me. Me and Leah went in different directions. 

I was in clean and dry clothes now. Wearing simple jean shorts from Hollister and a tube top that stopped right at the top of my shorts. Matched it with my white Vans. Harry was wearing the same thing as this morning. It was getting a little dark now and we got on the Ferris Wheel. "Thanks for doing this Henry" Harry said and shook the attendants hand. He nodded and pressed the green button and the wheel started to go around. The view was amazing, ecspecially at night when all the lights are on the rides. The ride stopped at the very top. Most people would have freaked but I loved when they did this. "Were gunna be up here for a bit." Harry said. I looked at him and raised a eyebrow. "I payed him to stop it at the top, cause I remember you saying you've always wanted this to happen." Harry said. I smiled, I can't believe he remembered that. I said that on our first date almost a year ago. "I love you." I said and cuddled up to him. He kissed my forehead and put his arm around me. "Love you too, so what do you wanna talk about?" He asked me. "Well i want to tell you something." I said and sat up and faced him. "What?" he asked. "Well when Hunter goes back to PA in three weeks I want to go back with him with Gemma and visit my mom and friends." I said. "Awesome, tomorrow I'll get tickets for us." Harry said. he pulled in again. "Well no, I jsut want to go back with Gem and Hunter. Just the 3 of us." He pulled his arm off me and made me face him. "Why can't I go with you?" He asked, i really wish he would just have said okay and smiled. "I know if I bring you I'll spend all my time with you, and I don't want to, I want to spend it with my mom and see my friends without worrying about you." I said. "You don't what to spend time with me?" he asked, and folded his arms. "I didn't mean it like that." I said. I tired to reach for him but he moved back. "Didn't seem like it." he said. He pulled out his phone and started to talk to someone. Once he hung up the ride started to move again and it stopped when we got to the bottom. Harry stormed off the ride and walked to our group. I got out after him and thanked the guy. I walked down the ramp and walked to our group as well. I tried to stand next to Harry but he started to walk away with Louis. "Where you going?" I asked them. "TO THE CAR!"  Harry yelled at me. I just stood there in shock, shock that he yelled at me. They all gave me a look and I shrugged. I didn't feel like explaining right now. We walked to the car. and got in. Harry sat in the front with Lou so I sat with El. 

Lou dropped Harry, Hunter and I off first. Harry sped walked into the flat and slammed the door in my face. I opened the door and walked in with Hunter. "Umm, Look Mel I love you but I'm gunna go to bed okay?" Hunter said. I nodded and he kissed my forehead. I walked to the kitchen and got a glass of water and drank it. I didn't feel like faceing Harry. I hate awkward confrontations. I cleaned my glass and put in on the rack. I walked up the stairs and into the bathroom, I stripped down to my underwear and walked into the bedroom, I walked over to my drawers and put on a t-shirt. I looked over at our bed and saw Harry sprawled all over it so there was no room for me. "Stop being a baby." I said to Harry and I walked out of the room. I went down the hallway to the guest room and knocked. Hunter said to come in. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" I asked. He nodded. I climbed in and closed my eyes. All I could think of how big of a baby Harry was being. He could be so annoying. I love him but he needs to stop.