Leaving on bad terms

"Ouch!" I said and was forced to wake up. I opened up my eyes to see that I was on the floor of the guest room. "You okay Mel?" I heard Hunter say in his morning voice. He then peered over the edge and saw me laying there with my head in my hands. "Just not my way of waking up." I sassed at him. He started to laugh and got out of bed. He reached out his head and I took it and he pulled me up. I sat back on the bed. Hunter sat next to me. "Wanna tell me?" I shook my head. "He's just being an ass right now, he'll get over it." Hunter reassured him. I hope he was right. Aren't guys suppose to know what other guys do in realtionships? Whatever, I'll make the first move today though. "I'm actually going to meet Niall for some breakfast, wanna join?" he asked and scrolled through his blackberry. "No I'm fine." i said. He nodded and stood up. He quickley got dressed in the guest bathroom and came back out. I was still in one of Harry's over sized shirts. "Call you later, K!" Hunter said cheerfully and left the room. A few seconds later i heard the front door open and close. I got up and walked out of the room and went downstairs. I heard the t.v on so Harry was up. I walked down the steps and he was sitting on the couch fully dressed with a cup of tea. "Morning." I whispered. I knew he heard me cause he looked up at me. He just nodded. I sighed and walked to the couch. I sat down next to him and tried to snuggle up to him. Before I rested against him he got up and i fell into the place he was sitting in. "See ya." Harry said and walked out of the house. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I said aloud and of course no one answered. 

3 weeks later*

I was zipping up my last suitcase when my phone rang. I pressed the answer button and put it up to my ear. "Hey mom!" I said as cheery as I could. Lets be honest Harry hasn't said anything to me in the past 3 weeks. Since he said "See ya." to me. I tried numerous times to talk to him but he just walks away or calls someone. "Hi baby! Hows packing? Gosh I'm so excited to see you." my mom cheered through the phone. "Just finished. and me too!" I said back. "Look were about to drive to the airport so i'll see you later." I said and hung up without her being able to say bye. I couldn't help but be sad when someone I love is mad at me. *DING* "Were at the airport! Get here now! xGem" Gemma texted me. I sighed and stood up and picked up my last suitcase and purse and walked out of the bedroom. I walked downstairs and saw Harry sitting on the couch. I walked to the door and turned the knob, I turned around "Bye Harry, I'll see you in 3 weeks. Love you." I said to him. I shut the door and hailed down a cab.

"Nothing." I said to everyone. I told them what happened when i left. Everyone was here except for Harry. "Flight 284 may now board the plane now." the voice over the loud speaker said. I hugged everyone and made sure I hugged Louis last. "Louis please tell him that I love him." I said and got teary eyed. He wiped away my tears with his thumb. "Mel, he loves you so much. Hes just being stubborn." Louis said. I shrugged and hugged him again. I gave the man my ticket and boarded the plane. The 3 of us got seats next to each other but I didn't feel like talking. I just put in my headphones and pressed played. Fix You by Coldplay started to play. This was Harry and my favorite song, favorite band. I let a tear fall from my eye. I closed my eyes and rested my head on Hunter, he put an arm around me, and gave me a kiss on the head. This was going to be long flight and ever longer trip.

Louis POV

"YOUR SUCK A FUCKING IDIOT HARRY!" I screamed at him while storming in his house. He was lying in the couch with his head phones in. He turned around and sat up. I saw tears in his eyes as he wiped them away. "I know I am.' Harry whispered. I walked over to him and sat next to him. "Mate why are you acting like this. Shes tried so hard these past weeks. She left crying." I said. "I miss her. When she said that she loved me before she left I wanted to jump up and kiss her. But no I'm so stubborn." he said and out his head in his hands. "I love her with all my heart." he said. "Well you sure didn't show it." I said back. he nodded and just layed back down and plugged in his ear phones and pressed play. 

2 weeks later Mel POV

I was having fun in Philly! I was going out everynight with friends and spending a lot of time with my mom. It was weird having people and paprazzi on my block the whole time. I told Gemma and Hunter I wanted to walk downtown by myself, my mom had work today. I was walking down familiar streets that I've been on a bliion times. I stopped infront of a very familiar stadium. The stadium where I met the boys and fell in love with Harry. Today was actually 1 year that I met him. In a few days would actually be our 1 year anniversary. I sat down on the bench that faced the steet. I just watched the cars go by and people walk. I was so tempted to text or even call him, but i couldn't. A black car pulled up infront of me and the passenger window started rolling down. Slowly the mystery person was being revealed. Gray beanie with curls on the outside, navy blue v-neck, topped off with those famous black RayBans that a million girls scream over. "Harry?" 

I know its super short, but I'm tired. Thanks again for reading! Love you lots:) xxx