I waited!

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! I woke up at a instant and groaned! It was summer and all I wanted to do was sleep my alarm clock thought different! It was 10 o' clock, I sat up in my bed rubbed my eyes and got out of bed and dragged myself over to my desk where my phone was charging. I took my phone off the charger and flopped down on my bean bag chair. I deicided to text Gem since she didn't sleep over. She said she needed the night before the concert to her self to 'mentally' prepare. Sometimes she could be such a dork.

"Morning Boo! How did you sleep? I was thinking StarBucks? Pick you up! xxMel" I texted her. *DING* I opened the text and read her text. "Morning baby:) I slept well, how about you? I had the best dream about Zayn. UGGGHHH he is so FINNNEEE!<3 ahaha but yes! coffee=needed." she wrote back I smiled at the fact that we really do call each other boo and baby! HAHA we are probably the biggets dorks ever but we love it and we really don't care if people think were odd for that. Were legit YOLO for it. I giggled and texted back "Good, Harry was lookng FINEE in my dream too and ok! I'll pick you up, I'll honk when I'm outfront! xxMel"

 I yawned and realized I had the worst morning breathe. YUCK! I put my phone down and hopped up and walked to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and pulled out my hair from my hair tie. I took my brush a went through my waist length brown hair. It was still from straight last night so I just let it go. I walked back out to have 2 texts both from Hunter. Hunter was my other best friend like me Gem and Hunter were like the 3 musketeers! I decided to text him when I get to a red light.

I picked out a pair of black running shorts and a Tie-Die shirt. Actually Gemma gave me this Tie-Die shirt when I went through a hippie phase. Like literally  all I wore was tie-die and denim. I always laugh at the photos I have of me during that time, sometimes I could be a big dork. I walked back into the bathroom and took off my tanktop and underwear. Yes, okay I wear just a shirt to bed. So I stipped that off along with my underwear and tossed it in the dirty clothes basket. I put my underwear followed by my shorts and then pulled my shirt over my head. I went back out to my room and grabbed my phone and black Ray Bans. 

I walked down stairs into my huge kitchen to see my mom. See my mom thought it was so stupid to go out to get coffee when you have coffee at your own home! "Morning Mel!" my mom said turning around with her coffee cup in her hand all ready for work in one of her Anne Taylor dresses for work. She worked with Gemma's mom. Her mom and mine were both partners at their shared law firm. Thats how me and Gemma became friends really well that and school. "Morning mom, I'm picking up Gem and getting some coffee. Need anything while I'm out?" I asked. "No, not anything at the moment but say hey to Gem when you see her." I nodded and got my wallet and keys off the kitchen island and walked towards the door and to my car. I pressed the unlock button on my keys and got in the car. Their was a accident on the big intersection so no one was driving for atleast 10 minutes so I decided I'd text back Hunter. 

"Morning Mel! You excited for tn!? I was wondering if you needed to take a shower cause I do and I want to take it with you;)" he wrote. See me and Hunter are friends with benefits. At a party once where it was just me and him because Gem was in Italy with her mom. So long story short we both got drunk as hell and went back to my house and had sex. My mom really didn't see anything wrong when she saw us sleeping in my bed cause he always slept over either just him or with Gem. He was like a son to my mom. So that morning we woke up we talked about it and we said that we both had feelings for each other but didn't want to get into a relationship because if it ended we knew our friendship would too. So that was out of the question, so were just hook-up buddies. When me or Hunter want to have sex or hook-up we called or texted each other. 

I replied "Morning Hunt:) hell yes I'm so excited and no I'm not even home anymore I'm in my car picking up Gem then getting some SB!:)" as soon as the text sent the cars started ot move so I put my phone done and started to drive. *DING* I can't read or reply to a text while I"m driving so since I have the 4s I used the Siri APP, I love this its really cool. "Alright :) If your up for it call me tn! and tell Gem to pick up her bra and purse!" I was at a red light so I typed back quickley. "Alright talk to you later:)" I wrote back and now I was pulling up to Gemma's house. She was sitting on her patio chairs and she got up and ran to the car. "Hunter said to pick up your bra and purse!" I said. HAHA I know it sounds weird that he would have her bra and purse but it was for a the final English project. I always laughed when I unlocked my phone cause it was the picture of him and One Direction as my background. "OMG I almost forgot, HAHA that picture is too funny. Is it still you lock screen?" she asked. "Yeah obvi I'll never change it. And he asked me if I needed to take a shower and wanted to take one with me! He such a hornball! HAHA" I laughed out. "Oh shut up Mel. you are big hornball as him. I was gone 2 sencond last night to get the popcorn and you were straddeling and hooking-up with him!" She yelled bu then laughed. I knew Gem was cool with it cause we never talked about it and never tried and do it in front of her and we didn't act like a couple so it was always so normal. "AH SORRY boo! We thought you would be longer!" I said apoligizing. "Its totally fine Mel, I don't care you know that." I smiled. She is legit the best friend EVER! 

We pulled into a empty spot and got out I locked my car and we walked through the parking lot and throught the coffe shop doors.

"Okay! Tell us the truth Hunter. Do we look good in our outfits?" Gemma asked. After coffee this morning Me and Gemma picked up Hunter and we went back to my house. My mom went off to work so it was just us 3. We just played video games, listened to music, ect. You get the point. Around 3:30 we decided to get ready I went to my shower and Gem went to my moms and we sent Hunter to get smoothies. When I was done and just dressed in shorts and a shirt Gem walked in. We started to blow dry our long brown hair. In the middle of us drying our hair Hunter walked in with 3 strawberry banana smoothies. He walked over to my tub and sat on the edge and pulled his phone out. After we were dont with our hair we decided to do our makeup. Gem waved her hair and I just straightened it, were tall girls so our long hair looks good on us. So we started to do our makeup and during that Hunter I guess got bored and started to take pictures and sent them all to the boys and was saying "Look you biggets fans getting ready for you concert tn! and to meet you guys! :)" 

Once we were done with our face we got out our outfits and put them on. I was wearing http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52818189 and Gem was wearing http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52818502 Hunter looked at us and said "You guys look perfect!" We both smiled obviously happy with his response. "Don't even care if we break the table we only wanna have laugh!" Gemma's phone went off, Me and Hunter laughed because she wants to break a table with Zayn. And will never let us forget it HAHA. Gemma talks to her mom and then says bye. "I'll be right back!" she said picking up my keys. We always did that if one of us had to leave and we didnt have our car we would take each others. "Where you going?" I asked a little bit worried. "Mom just wants me to pick her up at the firm and take her home. Her car got towed!" she said back "Okay! well tell I said hey and hurry back! Oh and put gas in the car! Okay." I said. I was relieved I thought somehting urgent came up and hse couldn't go to the concert. But it was just something little so she would be right back. "Alright! I be back soon. NO fangirling while I'm gone AHAHHA!" she laughed as she left. As soon as we heard car I walked into my room and Hunter followed. I turned around. "What time do yo" I was cut off by Hunter urgently kissing me. It was hot and passionate. It automatically got steamy and we walked backwards to the bed while my hands were around his neck and his on my ass. We lied down on the bed him hovering me and he started to kiss down my neck, and suck on my collarbone and went up to my sweetspot, he new that really turned me on. I started to moan his name. We both new what was gunna happen. I slip his v-neck. "Your such a tease! You know v-necks are such a turn on for me and you just had to wear one today!" I growled. He just smirked. Oh so he was gunna be a tease. I flipped up over so now I was on top. He loved it when I was on top so I know as son as I did that he was turned on. he then took off my top and threw on my computer chair. We were both shirtsless and in shorts thats it. I started to kiss down his neck to his collar bone done his nicely toned and tanned abs getting a couple moans out and to the waist line of his shorts. I unbunkled his belt and slid his pants off and to the ground and started to palm him through his calvin klines. He was already hard when I got thier now he is even harder. I smirked knowing I'm in control.

"Me- Mel ple-ea-se just suck it!" he begged. This is eactly where I wanted him. I took off his boxers and threw them on the floor, his penis slapping up to his abs it got me wet just at the site of it. I touched ever so slightly and said" close your eyesand don't open until I say so" I demanded. He nodded and closed them quickley. I got up from the bes and put my top back on and looked in the mirror and fixed my hair. He looked up and opened his eyes. "Mel what the fuck are you doing?" he asked confused. "I'm not feeling the whole sex thing tonight. Maybe tomorrow" I smirked and walked out of my room and downstairs. Leaving Hunter their laying naked and confused. I know I'm a tease but I love having that control on him. *DING*  "Your gunna get it when I come down!" Hunter texted me I smirked knowing that I'm getting under his skin. All I texted back was "I'm waiting?" and thats what I did I waited.