41. The 60's aren't made for everyone

Start from the beginning

- What? I ask but they both ignored it. Katherine takes the knife slowly.

- I'm not stabbing her, argues my mother.

- Do it, insists the Original. Suddenly, I groan of pain, blood dripping from my leg. She did stabbed me! I turn to my mother, frowning madly. Now take it out, she takes the knife out which caused me to groan a second time. My wound heals slowly. Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs, smiles the Original. Katherine sighs as I let my head rest on the back of the chair.

- Where are you going? Questions my mother.

- I'm gonna go lay eyes on my precious doppelgänger... But maybe I'll have a fav for this one, he caresses my cheek before kissing my mother's forehead. Oh, don't look so glum, Katerina. The fun is just beginning, he turns around and starts to leave. Again, he takes a coat and exit the appartment. Katherine and I exchange a glance when I see her mimicking "I'm sorry" to me. I frown and she stabs my leg again. I groan again.

Elena's P.O.V.

Bonnie and I are in the living room with a lawyer to sign some papers about the Salvatore house. I never thought Stefan and Damon would give me their house. It's crazy and exciting actually!

- Please sign here and here, tells and shows me, the lawyer, on some papers.

- Okay, I smile and take a pen to sign.

- So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you? Questions my witchy best friend as she watches me signing the papers.

- For now. As sole owner, I'm the only one who can invite a certain type of person in here, I quickly look at the lawyer, if you know what I mean.

- Your own personal safe house.

- That's the idea.

- Wouldn't want to clean it, suggests Bonnie which makes the both of us laughing.

Stefan's P.O.V.

Damon and I are waiting outside while Elena is signing the papers to own the house. I can't stop pacing around. Gillian hasn't come back, she didn't call me back either, I have no clue of where my daughter is and it's driving me sick. What could have happened to her? What if Klaus actually is here? What if he already got Gillian? I sigh and pass my hand in my hair before stopping.

- You really think Bonnie can take on Klaus? Questions my big brother.

- She said she could channel enough witch's power to kill him. Elijah thought that would work and he was an Original, so... I answer with some impatient.

- We just need to find him, Damon walks to stand next to me. Could she do one of those witch tracking spells?

- Nope. Not without something that belongs to Klaus, I lean against the small wall behind me before crossing my arms. Believe me, I already asked, I look down and sigh.

- Do you think he killed her? Questions Damon with some sadly.

- who? Katherine? Or Gillian? My throat tightens as I pronounce my daughter's name.

- Both.

- Probably, I answer as I look around, feeling my throat tightening more.

- It's not like she didn't have it coming, responds my brother. I nod slowly before letting a long breath out.

- I'm so sick of this. I need to find my daughter, Damon. I don't know where she is nor what happened to her. What if she's dead? I ask him shaking my head and feeling some tears rising up. Damon... I can't survive if...