Hi guys

You woke up after a few 2 hours.

You scratched the back of your head after looking at Chris's sleeping body.

"Hhh, he is always tired." You whispered to yourself after getting up to go throw on something random.

You looked through your closet and found a shirt that one of your friends gave you but you haven't worn.

"Crap, I haven't worn this at all, I guess I could wear it toda-

You got cut off after hearing intense banging on the front door.

"COMING!" You yelled struggling to get your shirt on while trying to force your way down the stairs without falling on your face. 

The knocking got louder after you reached the floor at the bottom of the stairs.

You looked through the peephole to see Moe.

"What does he want now?" You said under your breath before opening the door.

"Yeah Moe?" You said rubbing your eyes while trying not to look directly at Moe.

"Oh just wondering, have you seen Chris, we where supposed to go to an interview today." Moe said scratching his chin to find out were Chris was.

You looked at Moe for a good 3 seconds.

"NOPE HAVEN'T SEEN HIM HE TOTALLY ISN'T H-HERE." You said slowly closing the door.

"Y/n, you are such a bad liar I know he is in there." Moe said snickering a bit.

"Fine, He IS in here." You huffed since you didn't want Chris to leave.

Hey guys! I won't be able to update as frequently as I used to, I will have school to go to but in October AND November I won't be able to update at all. In October I have to prepare my costume and prepare for the Twenty One Pilots Bandito tour in November, (And November is my birthday month so ya, but it is mostly the Bandito tour!) But anyways thnx for reading and make sure to check out my other stories I have!

~BlurryFace