i want food rn

YOUR POV X)

"So what exactly did he do?" Chris asked being a bit protective over you.

You turned on your phone going back to your texts messages to show Chris what you meant by Jordan was being annoying.

________texts peeps_________

Jordan: Hey you there?

Jordan: Helloooooo

Jordan: Lemme guess you are with that Marshmello guy aren't you Y/n?

Jordan: Why aren't you answering me??

Jordan: You are ignoring me aren't you?

Jordan: I KNOW you are socializing with that creep.

Y/n: The only creep I'm socializing with right now is you Jordan, now stop spamming me, I'm busy.

Jordan: Busy with what? Making out with your new boyfriend, Mello?

Y/n: Proves what you know, I'm single as a pringle hun :/

Jordan: OH RIGHT, he's your husband.

Y/n: Just stop Jordan.

Jordan: OH SO THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING, YOU DIDN'T COME TO LUNCH SO YOU CAN JUST HAVE A SMOOCHING SECESSION WITH A RANDOM GUY YOU SAW AT A CONCERT!

Y/n: Sure Jordan Sure...

Jordan: I'M COMING OVER

Y/n: No you're not

Jordan: I SAID I'M COMING OVER Y/N

Y/n: Shut up plz

Jordan: WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UP

Y/n: Thats what I'm doing you idiot 

Jordan: NO YOU'RE NOT

Y/n: Okay Henry the 8th

Jordan: SHUT UP 

Y/n: Okay

Jordan: I'LL BE THERE IN 20 MINUTES AND YOU BETTER HIDE THAT GUY SO YOU CAN SAVE HIS SORRY LITTLE BUTT

Y/n: Thanks for the warning Jordan

Jordan: YOU BETTER SHUT UP 

Y/n: Okay

------------------

"Oh my god, he needs to talk to someone about his anger issues." Chris said face palming and handing you your phone back.

"I know, I'm gonna delete his number." You say deleting his number phone your contacts.

"Well, you know how to roast." Chris said laughing a bit. 

"I know I am hun." You say getting up to check if your front door was locked which it was locked to your relief.

"I'll remember to not mess with you next time." Chris says getting up and taking his and your plate to the dishwasher and placing them in.

"Yep, never mess with Y/n." You say giggling and sitting on your couch.

"Should, I, uhm, stay here just in case Jordan comes over here and goes Miley Cyrus wild?" Chris asks a bit embarrassed from his question.

"I think I can take care of myself." You say getting up to grab a blanket from the tiny woven box in the corner of your living room.

"I'm gonna stay anyways, I don't want you getting hurt." Chris says coming to sit on the couch with you once you got your blanket.

"Whatever doofus." You say as you sit down next to him.

You two snuggled for a good while till you and Chris heard banging on the door repeatedly.

"Crap, it's the trash bag." You say under your breath.

"OPEN THE DOOR Y/N." You hear Jordan yell from behind the door.

"Yep that settles it Y/n, I'm calling the cops." Chris says reaching into his pocket for his phone.

"WAIT Chris, let's see what happens if we wait a little while." You said grabbing Chris's phone from his hand.

"Nope." Chris says grabbing his phone from you.

"CHRIS." You yell trying to grab his phone realizing jerkface heard you.

"I KNEW HE WAS IN THERE WITH YOU LET ME IN Y/N." You hear Jordan yell  while slamming his fists on the door even harder and louder than before.

"Okay, you win Chris." You say realizing Chris already called the cops.

"Already called 'em they will be here in 5 minutes." Chris says kissing your forehead.

"Chris, I have windows beside my front door." You said basically telling Chris that Jordan saw him kiss your forehead.

"Crap." Chris says looking out the window to see Jordan's angry face.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU BAST-" Jordan says before being interrupted by Chris yelling back at him.

After a while the cops came taking Jordan away.

"God he is such a pain." Chris says planting his face in his hands.

"I know he is Chris." You say laying your head on Chris's shoulder.

"I love you Y/n." Chris mumbled. 

HEY GUYS!! SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE AS SOON AS I SAID I WOULD! I DIDN'T UPDATE BECAUSE I WAS DYING MY HAIR! (Red so I can support Tyler and Josh from Twenty One Pilots) ANYWAYS XD THANKS FOR READING MY CRAP AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CHAPTERS!

~BlurryFace