Not again

Hello my people! Hope you're all well, since it's Holby Tuesday I thought I'd publish:)
I really hope Jac doesn't die and something major romantic happens between her and Fletch... I can dream!!

After his chat with Frieda, Fletch was in the mind to let Jac go. It would get easier, he told himself, but he had to get over her because that's what she wanted. He was on the way down to the Creche when he bumped into Serena who was talking to Ella.
"Ella! I told you to stay in my office" He looked at Serena apologetically
"Well perhaps you should pay a little more attention to where your 8 year old daughter is Mr Fletcher"
"Yeah... sorry, she wanders" He looked guilty
"It's true" Ella nodded "I'm a wanderer" she confirmed
"Yes well, no harm done" Serena smiled
"Um, Fletch, Henrik mentioned that Jac has taken some leave... is everything ok?"
"What's that got to do with me?" Fletch lied
"Yes well I am not usually one for idle gossip but I am also not blind. Care to spill?"
He hesitated "Ella, go and wait in the car sweetheart"
Ella grinned, pleased for the chance to wander on a 'detour' to the car. Fletch sat on the steps and encouraged Serena to do the same.
"I don't know" he admitted "She told me last night that she was leaving Holby for a while and that it was for the best or whatever and I just tried to convince her to stay because I don't want her to leave. Anyway, I kissed her and I thought it was... you know... reciprocated but then she ran off and she was in this morning packing up her things and she kissed me again but then she said goodbye and left. I'm scared, Serena. The look in her eyes... She seemed serious. I'm scared she's not coming back, I'm scared I've lost her."
Serena put her hand on his arm sympathetically
"If I know Jac Naylor, once she has an idea in her head, you need something pretty damn strong to put her off."

10 hours later

Jac sat at home with Emma on the sofa later that evening. Peppa pig was on the telly but neither of them were paying attention. Jac was staring into space and Emma was playing with her hair.
"Mummy" Emma asked but Jac didn't hear her
"Mummyyyyy" She whined
"What it is baby" Jac replied turning around
"Theo asked if I wanted to go for a sleepover at his house"
"Oh... I don't know baby, I'd have to check with Fletch..."
"Pleeeaaase"
Jac looked reluctant, this was definitely not ideal.
"I thought you liked Fletch mummy?" Emma looked confused
"I do sweetie, but I like him too much and I don't want to hurt him"
"Why would you hurt him if you like him? Why don't you just give him a cuddle then he'll know that you like him that's what I did with Theo and now we play aeroplanes at breaktime!" Emma seemed pleased with herself
Jac smiled, Emma's logic was impeccable as ever
"Maybe I should baby but I'm not very good at that sort of thing" she smiled warily "anyway, we're gonna go on holiday for a bit"
"Really?" Emma's face lit up
"Yep, we're going to the seaside tomorrow!"
"Wow! Can I bring Sarah the pig"
Jac laughed "yes of course Sarah can come baby"
"Ok so we have to go get her"
"Get her from where?" Jac asked

Fletch's shift had finished for the day and he was at home with his kids. He walked through to the kitchen and suddenly tripped on a bag. Theo's bag from nursery. Fletch rolled his eyes but proceeded to unpack it. He came upon a small, pale pink soft toy. He recognised it as Emma's.
"Theo!" He called through to the living room and Theo came tottering through "why do you have Emma's pig?"
"Because she's coming for a sleepover tonight" he grinned
"What? Urh no, that's not happening" Fletch pulled out his phone and sent a quick text

Get her from where?" Jac asked
"From Theo's house" Emma replied happily
"What? Why has Theo got Sarah?"
"Because I have his teddy and we were gonna swap back at the sleepover tonight!!"
"Urgh Emma"
Jac had said goodbye to Fletch twice already! No. She simply couldn't face him. But Emma would not go anywhere without Sarah. Ugh what was she going to do. Then she received a text.

"Hey, the kids seem to think they're having a sleepover tonight. Of course Emma is still welcome but if not you could swing by and pick up the pig? X"

Fletch had deviated over putting a kiss at the end but thought what the hell, his cards were practically all over the table by now.
Jac sighed. Well they weren't going until tomorrow and she didn't want Emma and Theo missing out because of her and Fletch, plus she was going to have to go round there anyway to pick up Sarah.
"Emma do you still want to go sleep at Theo's?"
She nodded enthusiastically
"Alright, go and grab your pyjamas"
This was going to be painful but she was going to have to see Fletch again

"Hi, yeah I have just found out from Emma. If you're sure then I'll bring her round in half an hour?"

Jac had deviated putting a kiss but she didn't want to lead him on, not when she was meant to be leaving.

"See you then x"

Sooooo another meeting looms on the horizon... Will Jac still go? Or will Fletch persuade her to stay? Find out soon xx