Chapter 7 Serial Killer

SHOUTOUTS:

@IRONICALLY_ FOR THE BEAUTIFUL BANNERS ON THE SIDE! I tried to combine them in a pic collage so that they showed both!

@ashlinized *again* OMG YOU MADE THEM A SHIP NAME I LOVE YOU. 

@resolved FOR CHECKING MY STATUS'. LOL YOU'RE LIKE THE FIRST PERSON TO HEAR MY RANTS. XD 

@everyone FOR READING THIS. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. IK THAT I WANTED TO THANK MORE PPL, BUT I FORGOT WHO ELSE TO MENTION XD 

 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Baby, I'm a sociopath,

Sweet serial killer

On the warpath

'Cause I love you just a little too much." 

 Chapter 7

“You were in the military, is that correct,” Scarpone glanced down at my file, “Kira Stryker?”

“Sir, Navy, Sir,” I replied, composed. My hands fidgeted on my lap. I needed this job.

“What were you discharged for?” he asked, glancing up at me now.

His tone was loud and slightly aggressive, but that was because he owned this company. Scarpone was rumored to be one of the most successful, foreign company owners that trained mercenaries. MERCHANTS was a private military company, hiring people like me, and lets just say I desperately needed this job.

“Insubordination, Sir,” I said firmly. Scarpone looked at me, frowning. If only he knew why that was...

He sighed. “I’m looking at your background. You have great accomplishments for someone so young, but why should MERCHANTS allow an insubordinate soldier into their company? Where does your loyalty lie Stryker?”

“I can do the job, Sir. My loyalty will lie within this company as a Private Military Contractor. My dedication is seen through my accomplishments, which you hold in your hands, Sir.” I took a deep breath.

“You want this job, Stryker?” he asked. “We know how hard it is for the Dishonorably Discharged to get through in civilian life.”

“Yes Sir.” Truth be told, people who were discharged dishonorably, never made it successfully in finding a job. It’s stains their record like a scar, warning others not to hire them.

“How far would you go to complete a job that is handed to you?” he asked.

“As far as it takes,” I replied. It’s true.

Scarpone pulled out a folder and slid it towards me on the table. I stared down at it, instantly assuming what could be inside.

“We need to know that you can get a job done without emotional support of any kind. You get a job, you do it. I’m impressed with your work in the Navy, but when we send you out we need to see if you can remove yourself from personal ties. Those tend to get in the way of the job.”