Ms.Mixed Emotions

"Aaron I, I don't think I can" I said tears streaming down my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Emma please. I will do anything. Please." Aaron begged tears rolling down his cheeks as well.
I hated sad moments. They made me feel awkward.
"Aaron stop crying. Why are you crying? You have no right to cry." I screamed.
Aaron stood up and towered over me tears still streaming down his and my cheeks.
"I have known you for almost 3 days but, I feel like I have known you for an eternity." He said.
"You don't even know 1 thing about me." I said pushing him away.
"It feels like I know everything. I, I love you Emma." Aaron said grabbing onto my waist.
"Aaron. I, I, I don't know what to say." I stuttered.
"You don't have to say it back." He said.
"I'm not sure what love is. Is it tell people that their life is all wrong. Because if that's love then I don't want it." I said tears still running down my cheeks.
"Emma I messed up. Please let me make it up to you." He lifted up my cheek and looked into my eyes. "Stop crying. Your to beautiful to be sad" he said wiping the tears away.
"Stop being cute and nice. I'm trying to be mad at you." I cried out making him chuckle.
"If you have to try the you really don't want to." He said with a slight smile.
"That's not true. You have to try and get pregnant and if you try that means you want it. And I want to be mad you. You really hurt me." He leaned closer to my face. "You used my sexuality against me. You made me feel like I did something wrong." He leaned closer. "You made me feel like I wasn't going to be excepted for being me." I stopped talk to get a response from him. He leaned closer, looked at my lips and smashed them together. I didn't kiss back. "Aaron."
"Look Emma I was jealous, hurt, and mad. Haven't you ever said something you regret." He said.
I looked at my feet and bowed my head.    "Of coarse I've said things" I replied.
"And were you forgiven?" He asked.
"Yes. I was." I said knowing where he was going with this.
"Then forgive me. Or at least try too." He grabbed the side of my face.
"I guess I can try too." I said. I leaned into his hand and grabbed his forearm.
"Thank you." He grabbed my face with both hands on my cheeks and started kissing me again. I kissed back this time. Our kiss then led to a make out session. He lifted up my legs and put them around his waist. I rapped them around him along with my arms around his neck. His hands were now supporting my butt. He pushed me up against a wall.
"We don't have to do this." He said out of breath.
"I know. But I want to." I said. I don't know why I wanted too. Just something in me said it was how it was supposed to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Smut~~~~~~~~~~~

He pushed his lips back on to mine and carried me to his bed. He laid me down  and unzipped my jumper. He pulled my straps down revealing my black bralette. He kissed down my chest and breasts.  I tangled my fingers into his brown curly hair.
"Aaron" I moaned.
"Yes babygirl." Damn his voice has never been sexier.
"Never stop" I replied. He gave a chuckle then continued to kiss my lips. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. I started to undo his belt.
"Let me make it up to you" He said out of breath. He pulled the rest of my jumper down revealing my entire black lingerie. He kissed my stomach. I let out several moans. He started pulling down my underwear when it hit me.

~~~~~~~~~~~over~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait." I said a little to loudly.
"What babygirl" He said. He has got to stop saying that.
"I don't know what I was thinking. I can't do this." I said in a panic I started to get up.
"Emma don't leave." He said holding me down slightly.
"Aaron. I can't do this." I said trying to get up but he was a lot stronger.
"You don't have to just don't leave." He pleaded.
"Ok." I answered. I grabbed the side of his face and kissed him again.  He was very understanding and apologetic. "Stop apologizing I should be the one apologizing. I led you on. I shouldn't have done that." I said while he got up to put on basketball shorts.
"No. I shouldn't have taken advantage of you." He said.
" can we just stop talking about this." I asked.
"Of coarse" He said. He got into bed and kissed my forehead.
"You missed" I said. He looked at me confused. I puckered my lips and he chuckled. He pecked my lips then pulled away. I pulled his head down kissed him again and leaned my head on his.
"I love you Emma" he said and cringed at his own words.
"I'm working on it Aaron" I said. We both smiled and cuddled until dawn.