Ms. Mistakes

I had to stop thinking about what Aaron said. I had a date to get ready for.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat at my vanity and got ready for my date. I no longer was worried about what Aaron said. He was just mad that I wasn't falling for his little tricks.
I had finished my hair and make up:

Now my outfit, the place where we were going was fancy but modern

Honestly I had no idea what to expect from this woman

Honestly I had no idea what to expect from this woman. I hadn't met her before. This was basically a blind date but I knew what she looked like. I also know her name is Kylie. I had called an ubar and it should be here in about 3 minutes. I am really excited but nervous.
~time skip to outside the restaurant~
I was only about 2 minutes late when I saw Kylie standing outside the restaurant.
"Hey sorry I'm late traffic was horrible." I said apologetic.
"Oh no it's fine I just got here too" she had a nervous chuckle.
"So shall we" I said gesturing for her to go ahead and go in.
We got seated and started talking.
"So what do you do"  she asked
"Oh I'm a medical trainer for the New York Yankees" I was really proud of my job.
" oh really. I'm actually from Boston." She said with a little glare in her eye
"Oh so your a Red Sox fan?" I asked with the same glare
"Ya. But just wondering if this does work out how often do you think you could come and visit me.?" She asked getting serious now. But visit her doesn't she live in New York
"Come visit you?" I asked
"Ya I live in California" I explained well that turns things around.
"Oh well. I don't think I could really, not until the off season at least or when we play in Cali." I explained
"Oh ok. I need to use the restroom" she said gathering her things. Now this day was a mistake. Ms. Mistake.
"Ok." I knew she wasn't coming back she took her wallet and phone. We hadn't eaten yet so why waist this.

Emma-Hey!
DiDi- hey what's up
Emma- so I just ditched on my date wanna come eat with me?
DiDi-sure where at
I sent him the address and not even 10 minutes later he was here.
"Hey! Sorry to bug you." I said getting up and hugging him.
"No it's no problem. Hey just a quick question what happened between you and Aaron today." He asked jumping right into it.
"What do you mean." I questioned pretending not to know what he was talking about.
"I heard you two screaming at each other. So did Gardy" he explained
"Oh well he was mad because well...me and him kinda kissed yesterday, then he asked me to come over and talk, then I told him I had a date, then he got mad at me for having a date right after we kissed, but he was really mad because it was a girl.  Then he said that the Yankees would fire me when they found out I was gay." I kind of rushed trough it because it still kinda hurt what he said.
"Seriously? Aaron. Aaron Judge said that?" He looked very shocked
"Ya. I was just as shocked as you are." I said
"Honestly I think he is just jealous. He can never shut up about you in the clubhouse and on the field." He got a little smirk on his lips when he said that.
We continued to talk while we ate and over all it was a pretty good night.
" I had a great time with you Emma" DiDi said.
"Ya. This was really fun." I agreed.
"Do you have a ride home?" He asked.
"No." I replied.
"I can give you a ride." He said. A car which I assumed was his pulled up and he opened the passenger side door for me. He closed the door but there was already a man in there. The man started driving.
"Who are you?" I asked but got no reply. "I swear if you don't tell me who you are I will stick my head out the window and start screaming." I said.
"Relax it's me." The man said. He looked at me. Oh my god. It's the very very very last person I wanted to see. Aaron James Judge.
"How did you know I was here" I asked.
"DiDi told me. He said we need to work this out. Honestly I completely agree." He answered.
"Where are you taking me?" I asked "back to my place." He replied.
The rest of the car ride was silent. We pulled up to his apartment complex and we got out.
"Don't try anything Mr. Judge." I said in a stern voice.
"I won't Ms. Taylor." He said. I smirked when he said the name I told him to call me.
We rode in the elevator to the 26 floor then it stopped we got out and head to his apartment. He opened the door and stepped aside for me to go in. I went inside it was very homey with mostly grey things around. On the other wall was a giant window wall. The apartment was suited for one person to live there.
"Please have a seat." He said gesturing to the couch. I took a seat without any words he sat next to me. "Look Emma I'm sorry for everything I said. I didn't mean it. I was angry, sad, and jealous. I really do like you." He said. After he finished he grabbed my hand. I pulled my hand back walked over to the windows. It looked right over yankee stadium and hundreds of other things.
"Nice view you got here" I didn't want to talk about what happened between us. Plus it really was a great view. I loved the city at night time. I kept looking out realizing my apartment complex was right a cross from his. I wonder if he knew that. I hope not.
"Can we Please talk" he pleaded.
"There is nothing to talk about" I said.
"Do you like me" He asked.
"I thought I did. But then you go and say the things you did." I said tears forming in my eyes.
"Emma please forgive me." Aaron was on his knees begging.
"Aaron I, I don't think I can" I said tears streaming down my face.