Mr.Judge

I started to think to myself what did that kiss mean and what had I just gotten myself into.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma POV
I barely got any sleep last night. All I was thinking about was that kiss, make out session, whatever you wanna call it. More importantly what did he think about it. Maybe it was just a stupid dare the guys made him do. Yeah a dare. Maybe it wasn't a dare though. No. It was just a dare.
Those are my continuous thoughts up until my alarm went off, for when I was supposed to get up. I was not excited for today. I got up and went to my closet. I picked out my out fit and set it on my bed. I got in the shower and 30 minutes later I got out. I went on my computer to see my subscriber count.
Almost to 10 million. I checked my phone and saw I had a couple of the players asking what we are doing today. That's one of the perks of the job. I get to tell them what they are doing the whole day. I didn't respond I wanted to keep it a surprise.
I went over to my bed and put on my outfit. I wasn't going to be fancy or really even try today. I didn't get any sleep, I wasn't in the mood.

I put my hair in a high pony and called it good I pulled out my camera, put on a fake smile and started talking

"Hey! Taylor Tots! Today I actually get to do stuff at work. I am so excited but, nervous. I feel like I already made some friends. I'll talk to you guys later"
I closed my camera and started walking to the field. I didn't live to far away and I wanted to get a good workout in, even though I'm going to be working out pretty much all day.
I was about 5 minutes away when I realized I forgot my wallet and my entrance badge. So this would definitely make me late. I sprinted back to my apartment, grabbed them, and sprinted back. I was nearly 5 minutes late. I couldn't run anymore so I went back to walking to catch my breath.
"Wow. Late on your second day." The voice chuckled.
I turned around to see who it was.  The voice sounded familiar. Of course it was the last person I wanted to see. Aaron.
"I could say the same to you Mr. Judge." I didn't wait for his reply I just kept walking. I showed the guards my badge and headed to my office.  I put my things down and got to work. Then there were some players coming in and out. The only time I left my office was to get lunch. I would occasionally pull out my camera and talk.
It was almost 7pm when I decided to head home. I walked out of my office in to the main clubhouse. That's where I saw him. Mr.Judge.
"Surprised you aren't at a bar or something" I said with an awkward chuckle.
"Do you regret what we did yesterday?" He asked.
"Wasn't it just a dare the guys made you do." He looked at me like I had tentacles growing out of me.
"I'm not like that. I don't use girls." He said a little hurt.
"Well then no I don't regret it. But before you say anything. I can't date one of you guys. It would be to awkward. And ya it was a great kiss and all but. I don't think that Boonie would like it either." I tried explaining.
"Come on he will understand. Just come over to my apartment tonight we can talk and get to know each other." He looked like I just said I was marrying his brother in stead of him.
"I can't tonight I have a date." I mean I wasn't lying.
"A date. With another guy after we kissed" he was definitely hurt now but after I tell the next part he will be even more hurt.
" it's not with a man. It's with a woman" I slightly smiled happily saying those words out loud.
"With a woman. Come on how do you think that is going to reflect on the Yankees organization." He said
"What do you mean" I asked a little confused.
"Once the word gets out that your gay the Yankees will have no choice but to fire you." He was right next to me now. I didn't know what to say. I was really hurt. Tears formed in my eyes. Aaron had just realized the words that came out of his mouth. " Emma I didn't mean that. It just came-".
"No Aaron that is exactly what you meant." I was full on crying now and walking away.
"Emma"
"No to you it's Ms.Taylor. Good night Mr. Judge." I walked home with the tears rolling down my cheeks. I had to stop thinking about what Aaron said. I had a date to get ready for.